Morristown West vs. Morristown East

JHITE7

Mr T. (I assume the T is for Trojans) it is obvious to me that you are not a true Trojan Nation member. We respect our opponents and their fans. If you can not conduct yourself in a more adult manner please find another thread and another team to support we the Trojan Nation are better then that. Cane72 please let me apoligize, you are a cane fan and yes you pull for your team and sometimes I don't agree with you but you are always an adult. I am sorry for the petty childish attacks by the Trojan Nation wanna be.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a perfect example. A west fan says "i heard" and then spouts off crap and then I respond with vwhat "I heard" wich I have a pretty good idea that was not true but hey since we are going on what we have heard then it is ok. I do the same thing a west fan does and I get ripped by.

Mr. T, that was a real intelligent post there. Makes you look really intelligent.

For the record, I don't beleive that about the hotel or the towels but hey, I heard it so it must be true........right?

I heard it from my son who is a West player and from a friend of his who goes to East. It was not something that was just made up so that I would have something to say. That is the primary difference in the posts. The secondary is mine was actually believable.

Edited by leectn

just want to say it,s great to be back home to enjoy some great hs football!! i think everyone knows who i am, but ill tell ya anyway, SFC TOMMY JAMES of the 278th. of course i will be pulling for the trojans, however i see an all out hs football war brewing for this one!! both teams seem to be pretty much equal across the board, so i think its gonna come down to who out coach,s who? and im pretty sure west will be playing there old battle buddy,s the rebels next week! but i wish both teams the best of luck! and i would give a million dollars to see my lil #25 bust another long one back in a great game like this!! go trojans! :thumb:

I heard it from my son who is a West player and from a friend of his who goes to East. It was not something that was just made up so that I would have something to say. That is the primary difference in the posts. The secondary is mine was actually believable.

I will second that. I was there when they were delivered. I don't know exactly who was behind it. I'm sure it was not someone that was too very intelligent though.

house of troy, it's a joke so loosen up. let me guess, you're a father/mother of a player on the team. which just makes me think of those parents who go out and get sweatshirts made about the perfect season before the season is even over. (not directed to house of troy) >Trojan parents are driving me insane; a perfect season is 15-0. Undefeated during the regular season is a great accomplishment, but the past two years our schedule ranks are 43rd and 44th. I disown the 2004 team, but our schedule rank before that year was 2nd. So please if you really want a new sweatshirt just put what you HAVE done on the sweatshirt. Just ask the boys from Kingsport what you get for going undefeated during the regular season.

seems like any trojan alumni would be proud of how the team's doing, regardless of strength of schedule; was that post meant to imply some sort of superiority over the other trojan teams of the past? getting beat in the quarter/semi-finals by the best team in the state and getting beat in the finals by the best team in the state seem fairly similar to me. no rings either way. not to mention the work that was put in years before you to make the trojan program what it is today (not sure how tough their strength of schedule was). when the boys can control their schedule, then i'll shut up. congrads on the perfect season thus far and more power to the proud parents hoping for the best out of their son's team. go trojans tonight.

Mr T. (I assume the T is for Trojans) it is obvious to me that you are not a true Trojan Nation member. We respect our opponents and their fans. If you can not conduct yourself in a more adult manner please find another thread and another team to support we the Trojan Nation are better then that. Cane72 please let me apoligize, you are a cane fan and yes you pull for your team and sometimes I don't agree with you but you are always an adult. I am sorry for the petty childish attacks by the Trojan Nation wanna be.

The T is not for Trojans. No need to assume anything my friend.

And quit apologizing! The only thing better than kicking the hades out of East every year is getting to do it twice in the same year.

Have a little backbone! You heard the East fans, I'm just a joke, but it's hilarious when West's football team backs up every childish attack I make on here.

Apologizing is for losers, so on behalf of Morristown West, I'll retract your apology and reiterate everything I said to canefan72.

Furthermore, of course I'll sit with you at the game 72, I was just kidding.

In fact, I'll sit between you and your sister, maybe the two of you can keep your hands off of each other that way.