Milan at Humboldt

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut Wrench Gary says that the Slick Milan Bulldogs season will end tomorrow. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Milan has had better teams than this one. Gut Wrench Gary says that this Humboldt team is probably the best one they have ever had. Gut Wrench Gary says it is Humboldts time to shine.

I GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE 1978 HUMBOLDT TEAM THAT WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. THAT WAS THE BEST TEAM HUMBOLDT EVER HAD.

I don't believe I've disrespected Milan in any way, so all your trash talk and unnecessary CAPS letters can be kept to yourself...I stated my opinion on what the final outcome will be...If you don't like it, get over it. Humboldt has more coming than you think, and if Milan underestimates them, red and gold will reign supreme Friday night...Just remember, forfeits or not, Humboldt is the regioin champ, yet no one is picking them...If I were coach for Humboldt, that would be all the motivation I'd need to give my kids...When EVERYONE under the moon other than Gut Wrench Gary is picking Milan to win, don't forget Humboldt is loaded with talent and is out to prove themselves...All I've heard from Milan is "we're the real region champs", and "36-9", and "Adrian who? 15 yards?"...I've spoken to the core seniors on that team as well as various members of the coaching staff and all have told me the same thing..Humboldt came out and played horrible...The line was missing assignments and the defense wasn't swarming to the ball like they've shown they can do...This will be a group of players this Friday night with a fire in their eye and one thing on their mind...Revenge

Don't underestimate that red and gold or that trip back home to Milan will seem especially long...Once again, good luck to both teams Friday night

IF YOU THINK I'M TALKIN TRASH ABOUT THE VIKES THEN I APOLIGIZE. NUTHIN BUT RESPECT FOR HUMBOLDT AND THEIR PROGRAM. TRUST ME WE GO BACK A LONG WAY.YOU'RE STATING YOU'RE OPIONION AS AM I. SO NO NEED TO GET ALL HOT AND BOTHERED. RESPECT !

You are probably the main reason for hornedhelmet's responses, yet you said that you do not down talk other teams. And unless you have psychic powers you cannot say that milan will win for a fact. So just show a little class and let other people pick reasonable predictions and shut your mouth about them, we really dont need someone on here talking trash twenty four seven which is all you seem to do. oh yeah and lay off the caps, it doesnt make you seem any bigger or badder than anybody else. ill be waiting for some response like "OH ITS A FACT AND YOU HUMBOLDT PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT MILAN FANS AND THEIR BIASED POSTS!" :lol:

NOT TALKIN DOWN TO HUMBOLDT, THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM(REGION CHAMPS). I'M JUST GIVIN MY OPINION AS ARE YOU. OTHER POSTERS CAN PREDICT ALL THEY WANT AS CAN YOU. SO HERE'S MY PREDICTION( WHICH WILL BECOME A FACT) MILAN WINS FRIDAY NITE. GOD BLESS!

None of the players from Milan post so don't let some of the overconfidence fool you. The Milan players and coaching staff are taking this game very seriously, we've been here before we know what it takes and whats at stake. Humboldt is the 7-2A region champion but I don't think that really bothers any of the Milan players too badly they've got bigger goals. Milan is the better team but needs to come out and prove it. As we all know too well the best team doesn't always win. I look for Milan to mix it up a little offensively since we've really struggled as of late. The defense should whip Humboldt's O down in and down out but stopping the big play will be big. Watch for #2 Brian Bledsoe at safety, he'll be a key for the Dawg defense.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

None of the players from Milan post so don't let some of the overconfidence fool you. The Milan players and coaching staff are taking this game very seriously, we've been here before we know what it takes and whats at stake. Humboldt is the 7-2A region champion but I don't think that really bothers any of the Milan players too badly they've got bigger goals. Milan is the better team but needs to come out and prove it. As we all know too well the best team doesn't always win. I look for Milan to mix it up a little offensively since we've really struggled as of late. The defense should whip Humboldt's O down in and down out but stopping the big play will be big. Watch for #2 Brian Bledsoe at safety, he'll be a key for the Dawg defense.

I disagree with the mixing it up idea. Milan got back to playing smash mouth offense in the second half of the Peabody game, and as long as were lining down and getting four yards a snap, I expect us to do what we do best, run it down their throat. No big surprises, Kirby, Wells, and Alred between the tackles or not far outside. Were not going to kill anyone with speed so we'll do it with strength and intelligence. We will throw enough to keep Humboldt honest, and if they stack the box i reckon we'll have a answer, but if it aint broke don’t fix it.

I do agree with the big play threat. If we don’t give humbodt big chunks of yards or easy TDs they shouldn't be able to do much against us offensively.

Anyone think Wardlow remembers Brooks from week 6?

Edited by BulldawgDynasty

This rivalry is on it's way back up beginning with this game and humboldt is on it's way back up to where it use to be cause i'm looking at the future remember u heard it hear first.....Humboldt got a freshman qb who I think will be the best QB Humboldt has ever had he got that much upside about him, he's the best passer on the team throws one of the prettiest balls u'll ever c and he does it with ease, so smooth with it...And with the 7th and 8th graders coming up that came just 1 game short of the jr. high championship( cause coach wouldn't let lot of starters play cause of grades) If they stick with it and stay focused they gonna be a dynasty.........Watch, u heard it hear first!!!! I know I'm i'm looking ahead but I had to get that of my chest.........................But anyway, Hopefully the coaches don't blow it for Humboldt 2 nite...........Cause last weeks win versus Westview didn't have nothing to do with coaching it was because Humboldt have atheletes...Wordlow broke like three tackles and struck out 4 a TD, and they saying good job coach, what does coaching have to do with that!!! lol