Sullivan South's Curt Phillips

athlete269

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close but no cigar Indian man :D

Does that club come with a plaque for the wall? I'd like to join if it is open to even us elitist condescending jerk Tribe fans ( i hope I spelled all this correct since I am grammar boy). When do you meet cause I usually beat my head against the wall and ramble the streets talking to myself on Friday nights since DB lost :D

Edited by maroonandgrey

Man what a rumor, I think the guy would have more class than that, I dont think it would happen. But as ive said before we have a great young Qb in Bradley Jeffers waiting in the wings. Both are class guys and great Qb's so South has no need to fret either way.

Yes, Phillips DOES have more class than that! If people would quit writing crap on this post then the rumor would die.... but no.... everyone likes to feed the fire! Let it go... Ain't gonna happen! And Jeffers is coming along ... he has a good arm and he'll be ready to play with the big boys when Curt leaves! South will do fine for years to come in the QB area... there's an 8th grader at CHMS --- Heath Hayden who looks good to come in after Jeffers.... time will tell!

Yes, Phillips DOES have more class than that! If people would quit writing crap on this post then the rumor would die.... but no.... everyone likes to feed the fire! Let it go... Ain't gonna happen! And Jeffers is coming along ... he has a good arm and he'll be ready to play with the big boys when Curt leaves! South will do fine for years to come in the QB area... there's an 8th grader at CHMS --- Heath Hayden who looks good to come in after Jeffers.... time will tell!

Heath Hayden is the man.

Coming along? Man, he'd most likely be starting if he went to any other school!

I heard that Clark & Stubbs are going to "Morf" together so they can come up with a ballanced offense.

Dude, I've been laughing for 15 minutes on this one. I literally pee'd myself a little!! darn that is funny! My vacation last week must have really done something to me...I'm loving WaCo (not in a Johnson City kinda way though).

As far receivers go at South next year, they'll be fine. They will be young, yes. But they will have some athletes including a couple of rising sophomores that will contribute. Plus South will be better at RB with a healed Fletcher. compusatman could you to enlighten us on this WR thing or expand since you know more names that I?

Edited by SatchUmp

Dude, I've been laughing for 15 minutes on this one. I literally pee'd myself a little!! darn that is funny! My vacation last week must have really done something to me...I'm loving WaCo (not in a Johnson City kinda way though).

As far receivers go at South next year, they'll be fine. They will be young, yes. But they will have some athletes including a couple of rising sophomores that will contribute. Plus South will be better at RB with a healed Fletcher. compusatman could you to enlighten us on this WR thing or expand since you know more names that I?

Well this thread is the wrong place. Maybe we should start a new South Offense 07' or something. Anyway, to answer your question we have a slew of WR's. Rising seniors: Matt Crowe (will be back if Hunter Jordan has anything to do with it), Houston Martin, Justin Zurn, Spencer Sandidge. Rising juniors: Landon Bedford and of course TJ Blanken at TE. And then rising sophs: Scorcher Seth Watterson (say no more) and Clint Phillips is difficult to classify. I'll just say Athlete. I should also mention that we are loaded with FB's and have 3 quality Tailbacks. Chris Collins and Taylor "Spin Dr." Fletcher should be an exciting combination.