McCallie vs. Brentwood Academy

Buzzman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for someone that pays for their education you think they could atleast teach you how to spell

i'd want a refund

Its nice to know that someone out there is checkin' ( and yes a said CHECKIN) My spelling. But for your information, I dont attend McCallie. Unlike all the other jealous people out there i happen to believe McCallie has a good team. Alot of my friends go there, thats why i support them!So maybe next time you should get yo facts striaght before you talk, it would make YOU look alot more EDUCATED! buts good try anyway! :o

for someone that pays for their education you think they could atleast teach you how to spell

i'd want a refund

ok mr riverdale player i scan these forums here and there i usually see you and SCN still bitching about the loss to mccallie, just get over it and quit hating on McCallie because your coach made a bad call. Go to www.mccallie.org and you can relive one of the greatest comebacks in TN highschool football history. just move on, and we pay for education get over it about 24% of the schools are private...next time you wanna post about riverdale go post in the riverdale vs. mccallie thread started back in august, because we dont give a rats #### about a game played 13 weeks ago...we care about the BA vs. McCallie game where McCallie will be DIIAAA champs once again. also riverdale man i expected someone with a program as pretigious as yours to have better things to do than come online and be a doushe bag...go focus on your 5A games

ok mr riverdale player i scan these forums here and there i usually see you and SCN still bitching about the loss to mccallie, just get over it and quit hating on McCallie because your coach made a bad call. Go to www.mccallie.org and you can relive one of the greatest comebacks in TN highschool football history. just move on, and we pay for education get over it about 24% of the schools are private...next time you wanna post about riverdale go post in the riverdale vs. mccallie thread started back in august, because we dont give a rats #### about a game played 13 weeks ago...we care about the BA vs. McCallie game where McCallie will be DIIAAA champs once again. also riverdale man i expected someone with a program as pretigious as yours to have better things to do than come online and be a doushe bag...go focus on your 5A games

Ouch!

Your words are out of line. Why waist time blasting a Riverdale fan when you should be posting a thread on the McCallie- BA game? I am sure 99% of the Riverdale fans could care less about the game in August as long as they bring home the golden ball.

I love folks jumping to conclusions. Not EVERYONE at R'dale is hating on McCallie. In fact there are a few of us pulling for them to win it all and will be at MTSU Saturday night rooting for them, that is unless y'all do not want us there. :thumb:

as someone on the periphery of chattanooga private schools, I can safely say that from what I've heard, and those people I have talked to, there is nothing but the utmost respect for Riverdale, their players, and their coaches from the McCallie people. I saw the game earlier in the year and was impressed by the sportsmanship shown by all those involved on the field. Coach A is a class act, and I wish him and his team well for the remainder of the season.

Your words are out of line. Why waist time blasting a Riverdale fan when you should be posting a thread on the McCallie- BA game? I am sure 99% of the Riverdale fans could care less about the game in August as long as they bring home the golden ball.

You don't know Riverdale fans then, they never forget to care. They still hate BA from 10 years ago. Now there is 2 things to make their eyes glaze over when it is mentioned, that game in August and the letters BA. Why do you think they are pulling for McCallie, because the school is located in scenic Chattanooga? No, they hate BA more and want to see them lose, not because they want to see McCallie win.

I love folks jumping to conclusions. Not EVERYONE at R'dale is hating on McCallie. In fact there are a few of us pulling for them to win it all and will be at MTSU Saturday night rooting for them, that is unless y'all do not want us there. :thumb:

All the DII supporters are rooting hard for Riverdale and Ravenwood to get to the 5A finals too. Two teams in the "top" classification title game, both of whom lost to DIIAAA teams. :unsure: