Buzzman

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score was 21 to 14 at the half. Regardless, both teams are playing well

and it should be a great game. BA defensive line will be the key. If they

can put relentless pressure on Coleman, then BA will bring home the gold

ball. I'm looking for a reverse score from the regular season game.

BA 28 McCallie 21

Yes you are 100% correct about that, the score was 28-14 at the half. I must have gotten the half time score confused with one of McCallie's other large number victories! :o

mccallie lost to a 2a school....

that runs the i formation

You mean that same 2A school with about 6 major DI prospects? Funny thing is, McCallie's student body in grades 9-12 is slightly larger than Alcoa's. If you take away these phantom enrollment figures and multipliers, McCallie is also a 2A school. Just to avoid the same argument that, "McCallie is an all-boys school," we'll go ahead and call them a 3A school. So tell me again, what point were you trying to make when you said, "mccallie lost to a 2a school?"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?