Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

Possum, He's just worried we're gonna make him sit on your side.

Did you get to take the little ones out for a little hunting today? Gotta admire a guy whos trying to "pass it on", it takes time, but it's time well spent.

TwoFive's Bro, we gonna get fired up tomorrow night,we get CITED.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TwoFive's Bro, we gonna get fired up tomorrow night,we get CITED.

Ask Tank, or anyone else that knows me. If I'm there, I'm FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I wouldn't miss this one for the world!

You know, I've never sat down at a Hampton football game. Hadn't really thought about it until last week. I'm up and down the fence, shouting, trying to keep those guys fired up. I just miss being in the game. You'd think after 18 years it would get easier to just go and watch. I'd trade almost everything I own to put the pads back on one more time and BUST SOMEBODY IN THE MOUTH!

Ask Tank, or anyone else that knows me. If I'm there, I'm FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I've never sat down at a Hampton football game. Hadn't really thought about it until last week. I'm up and down the fence, shouting, trying to keep those guys fired up. I just miss being in the game. You'd think after 18 years it would get easier to just go and watch. I'd trade almost everything I own to put the pads back on one more time and BUST SOMEBODY IN THE MOUTH!

I could tell you had a little GITTY UP GO.

You'll be lucky if you can hear it on the radio.

That is the problem, after 6:00 P.M. I Can't pick WBEJ up in Hampton. I listened to the broadcast on www.wecoradio.com last week. And might I say they did a great job covering the game. I was just wondering if any one was going to cover the game over the internet? Good Luck Bulldogs.

Been 18 years or more for me too 25's Bro! The fire never dies! Would give anything to be in myself. These guys are playing for all of us, everybody who ever strapped on gear and played the greatest game ever for the best team ever! I for one will be hollerin my head off, pulling for these guys to make history! Good luck Dogs, lets go to state!

Just something to ponder, I talked to a guy the other day who played on the 96 team,He said this team was much better than the one he played on. I was sort of surprised because most people always think their team was the best, Quite a compliment. He looked like he could have been a GOOD one. Be proud boys, but don't confuse it with arrogance. NOW GETTTTTTTTTURRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Were just loose as a goose, kicked back ,letting the possun digest. Man is that stuff greasy. SHOW DO BE goooooooood

Now lets talk about that. Why would you eat Possum? That has to be some nasty stuff? You boys know yer playin Friendship Christian Commanders dont you? You aint playin the FCS Possums.... We just built our school in Possumtown, thats all.

I thought I might clear that up for ya'll. I wouldnt want ya'll to git sick from eatin Possum. Sounds kinda nasty. I mean we wouldnt eat no bulldog. We think they make pretty good pets.

Speakin of sick, ole Possumtowner may have eatin too much turkey. Couldnt make it to the pep rally but I got a call from a friend who said we had a good turn out and we as about as farred up as he has seen us.....Daggummit I am ready to hit somebody...Wheres ole slick rick when ya need him....