Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smith county game should be cancelled due to tornadoes blowin thru haha

di smith co not show up so far? or has alcoa just flat out roll over them so far?

smith county game should be cancelled due to tornadoes blowin thru haha

di smith co not show up so far? or has alcoa just flat out roll over them so far?

no disrespect to Smith County, but i thought this would have been a lil better game. (20 point win) Sounds like Alcoa is destroying them up and down the field. Wonder how its gonna feel like to be Goodpasture 2mara to open up the paper and see that Alcoa has had another slaughtering win and in comming for them!!!

The Alcoa Coaches are well aware of Goodpasture abilities. They have already scouted them in person the Friday after the BTW game. They present some match up problems IMHO. It will be a good game. They are big, strong and very disciplined. The speed on the carpet could be Alcoa's saving grace.

The Alcoa Coaches are well aware of Goodpasture abilities. They have already scouted them in person the Friday after the BTW game. They present some match up problems IMHO. It will be a good game. They are big, strong and very disciplined. The speed on the carpet could be Alcoa's saving grace.

Speed always kills! From what i understand from one of the coaches im good friends with, is that Goodpasture honestly doesnt look like they can keep Alcoa from scoring. True this is a better GP team then last year so i doubt we'll see another 55-14 game but this could turn out to be a Alcoa/Huntingdon type game...I just cant see anyone putting that many points on this alcoa defense though