Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

The tailback for Ooltewah was fun to watch. Some of his runs looked like a Madden video game, he had some spins that would have wore your thumbs out on the circle button! And like Riverdale's Gaston Miller and Oak Ridge's Gulmire, looked a lot stronger than folks would guess him to be... Is he a senior?

i think he is a Junior. so he'll be back next year.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call it like i see it and if that make u nervous so be it.i have been around football along time and never have i witnessed so much classless acts as i did last nite win or lose.like i said enjoy your win because i assure u that u will be on the other end next week and i hope u remember what the ooltewah football team looked like last nite after the loss and you and your classless football team remember it.

man how did u figure me out...did u see me run in and get on the school puter and post. well i guess u have figured me out.this is the first time i have ever seen the smyrna coaches and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

So you WERE at the game?

welllet me tellu something i dont have to tone anything down and maybe i am a reporter for the nashville paper and i have contacts that i report toooo....that sounds to good to be true.u must have been at another game if u think the ball was knocked out and no possion because it was a missed call.who really cares i made some comments on my take of the game and thats the way it is.i stand by my comments.

It's just a little confusing that you can sign up for your account at 7:34PM (kickoff was at 7) and post 6 times between 7:41 and 8:26, which is during the game and still be at the game. Maybe you do work for the Nashville paper. Does your boss know that you are getting on some message board during the game and ripping a team and officials at a game you are "supposed" to be covering.

Also if all of this happened, you couldn't have "seen" the ball cross the plane as you said, because the news trucks were over 100 yards away at the other end and side of the field. I guess you set up your little laptop down at the other goaline, though.

I'm sorry to take this thread a little off topic, but it is a major pet peave of mine to see somebody try to argue something and they weren't even there! Now I get to use the beautiful CoachT Ignore feature for this guy.

I just think youre a sad little boy. I never said we didn't lose or complain about the refs. These things I do know. No, we did not win the state but we did get to the semi finals. Marshall is so much better than Sterling it eats you up inside. Youre obsessed with it. You don't state the facts. You spew hatred for a high school football team that your team got whipped by. And 42-14 is a whipping any way you look at it. Yeah I was there. It was a beating in the worse way ahahaha. We have been laughing at you since last week. Oh yeah and by the way you don't make sense so I'll just say Frienzz :D Oh yeah and by the way...idiot is spelled IDIOT :thumb: Good Luck Bulldogs. I hope you win it all. Youre a great team and a class act. This guy will argue til the end of time. :D

im not an idot. i state facts. not oh i wish the PA guy would stop cheering for his team. or oh it was the refs fault. i dont think i blamed the refs on the Ooltewah Farragut thread. plus u and everyone at that game knows it was closer than 42-14. u lost. oh well. so much for u saying that u won state. and now u cant say. well atleast Marshall got a TEAM championship instead of an individual award(hopefully Andre will win mr football) i dont believe i complained at all though on the other threads. and how do i need anger management? but stating facts about players that are out isnt crying or whining. oh yeah and its ihavenofriendzz.. not Friezz. Frienzz doesnt even make sense. honestly from what ive read on all the threads Ooltewah people seem to complain the most. you lost ahahahahahahaha Ooltewah lost everyone. hahaha laugh at them. they lost and they have the c0ckiest fans around. atleast on these boards. if Marshall was so awesome atleast Ooltewah won.. or not. he was stopped running the ball wasnt he?

A few things from Friday night (I had to work today, so I'm just now getting the chance to post):

GREAT hospitality in the press box. The Chicken Wings were FANTASTIC, I was told where they were from, but I forgot the name of the place. Small press box though.

I'm glad to see the large crowd there from both teams, 10,000 might have been low on the estimate.

Smyrna's and Lavergne's visitors stands are horrid, but at least Smyrna's field doesn't have the crater at the 50 like Lavergne's does/did (at least it did a couple of years ago).

A number of Smyrna fans told me great game and you guys have a very good team. Very classy.

To the guys at Brewer Broadcasting...any chance of doing Ooltewah games full time?

Jeremy Woods deserves a shot at playing football at thje next level. Probably the 2nd best QB I have seen this year and #1's going to play in the SEC next year. I have said it before, we would have been in the same round last year as we were this year if he was the starter instead of his brother.

This time Ooltewah met a team as balanced and as fast as it was. The Owls shot themselves in the foot too often to win.

On the Marshall vs. Sterling debate - who won a region award and who didn't. (McMinn's McDermott was region MVP, by the coaches, not the fans.)

Smyrna made the plays it had to to get the win. Good Luck in the BCBS Bowl

Edited by thorough97

u must have been at a different game then everyone else.if u notice u are the first to step up and even admit u might have saw it happened.it didnt.i would say there coach has still not gotten over the butt whippin benny and the cleveland squad gave him a few years back and its still on his mind.im just glad i do not have a kid that plays for this team and there coach......just remember smyrna fans when u are the ones crying next week what it feels like to eat a little of what u teach your kids to dish out.

I love when people make up fantasies and post them as facts

I was at the stadium all day including when ooltewah arrived. coach shad and coach monroe shook hands and talked and laughed a few minutes before the game

I was on the filed immediately after the game and all the way till the last fan left

every single smyrna coach shook every ooltewahs coaches hand and long after the game continued to speak to them and congratulate them on a great game.

I also saw numerous smyrna plyers and fans speak to ooltewahs players after the game

so anyone that says different is once again in fantasy land

as for oaklandpats I was also at that game as and that never happened either period end of story but as we all know you can post anything on here because no one ever checks the facts

a bit to cocky.i think it shows how good middle tn football is when u win a game and your team wont even shake the oposing teams hand. yes u have alot to be proud of......smyrnas football team will get theirs next week so enjoy your week because it will be short lived....u can call me what u want but i call your football team classless..............

let me interpret his remarks

ravenwood is a rich williamson county upper crust school that does no wrong

smyrna is a squalid blue collar town filled with average joe working class folks and thugs

that my friends is the ugly under current to all these hate smyrna post

its simple they not only think they are better than smyrna on the field but in every aspect

they remind me of the team in remeber the titans---------

not the titans, but all those arrogant teams the titans beat and shut up along the way

Edited by 82cat

I love when people make up fantasies and post them as facts

I was at the stadium all day including when ooltewah arrived. coach shad and coach monroe shook hands and talked and laughed a few minutes before the game

I was on the filed immediately after the game and all the way till the last fan left

every single smyrna coach shook every ooltewahs coaches hand and long after the game continued to speak to them and congratulate them on a great game.

I also saw numerous smyrna plyers and fans speak to ooltewahs players after the game

so anyone that says different is once again in fantasy land

as for oaklandpats I was also at that game as and that never happened either period end of story but as we all know you can post anything on here because no one ever checks the facts

i think its funny when people start trying to figure out who you are.i do not work for no paper(was making fun of the thread that stated i must have had access to the school puter)have you never heard of cell phones and calling home to report what u are watching so someone can post on coach t about the game.(you guys kill me.)alli did was post on what i saw and it may be correct and may not(just my opinion just like yours.)whatever you are talking about someone in your area saying bad things about your coaches must have some merit because it sure is a sore subject for you.i have not one time told someone to bite me or make some lude remark to any poster like some of you have chose to do so when someone reverts to that just shows there are alot of problems in your area.i have no problems against the smyrna kids that play on the football team i just have a problem with the parents and the grown ups who allow this type of stuff amd probably promote it to there kids.(not good for the sport.)therefore quit trying to make more out of my statements then what i said and i stick by my statements(right or wrong)i will be watching close next week to see the outcome of the state finals and if im wrong i have no problem coming on here and admitting it.remember that we are talking to each other on a computer and it can be mistaken for anything you want to make of it.you just read it and determine what u want to make of it(WHICH MEANS YOU CAN THINK I AM A JERK OR JUST STATING MY FEELINGS.)so everyone chill abit and move on.

Did anyone watch Coach Shad on channel 14 this morning? I think the show is called Road to the Blue Cross came on at 10:30. I missed it because I slept in. Can some one get the footage of that cuz I would really like to see that interview. thanks.

I BELIEVE

I tried to look on Comcast Ondemand b/c a lot of the time Comcast saves alot of these programs (like week one SHSvs. LHS) (This game is still on Ondemand.) Anyway I'll find out from Coach is there are copies I'm sure his family taped it, see if we could arrange for you to get a copy. Or if you are a player you could ask Shad on Monday I'm sure Mrs. Shad taped it.

u must have been at a different game then everyone else.if u notice u are the first to step up and even admit u might have saw it happened.it didnt.i would say there coach has still not gotten over the butt whippin benny and the cleveland squad gave him a few years back and its still on his mind.im just glad i do not have a kid that plays for this team and there coach......just remember smyrna fans when u are the ones crying next week what it feels like to eat a little of what u teach your kids to dish out.

I would LOVE to know what "Butt Whippin" you are talking about?!?!?! Back in 95'? They one by like three points. It wasn't a butt whippin, it was another good game. And trust me, Shad wasn't worried about the game in 95' he had a lot more things on his side Friday night then you could ever think of.... People think this is destiny but some others think it's God's will..... So now that I have said the famous word "God" I am sure everyone is going to freak out and say all kinds of crap. BUT those of us who are close to the coach know what he "believes" and that's in God and his boys, staff, and fans.

Ootlewah played a great game and it was great to watch, stop being a sore looser. I would also like to say on my previous statement I posted a couple of days ago, not all Ootlewah fans are classless, just Owlbino and the others like you who show none.

I BELIEVE!!!!

I would LOVE to know what "Butt Whippin" you are talking about?!?!?! Back in 95'? They one by like three points. It wasn't a butt whippin, it was another good game. And trust me, Shad wasn't worried about the game in 95' he had a lot more things on his side Friday night then you could ever think of.... People think this is destiny but some others think it's God's will..... So now that I have said the famous word "God" I am sure everyone is going to freak out and say all kinds of crap. BUT those of us who are close to the coach know what he "believes" and that's in God and his boys, staff, and fans.

Ootlewah played a great game and it was great to watch, stop being a sore looser. I would also like to say on my previous statement I posted a couple of days ago, not all Ootlewah fans are classless, just Owlbino and the others like you who show none.

I BELIEVE!!!!

did u not read the post above u....................my goodness chill out....dont show everyone that i am right in what i say....it shows in the way u speak.