Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

u must have been at a different game then everyone else.if u notice u are the first to step up and even admit u might have saw it happened.it didnt.i would say there coach has still not gotten over the butt whippin benny and the cleveland squad gave him a few years back and its still on his mind.im just glad i do not have a kid that plays for this team and there coach......just remember smyrna fans when u are the ones crying next week what it feels like to eat a little of what u teach your kids to dish out.

If ignorance is bliss, than you must be one happy fellow.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this goes out to all Ooltewah and Symrna fans that attended the game. There were many key events or so called game changing performances in this game. Ooltewah got out played last night and nothing can be done about it. But dont get me wrong. Ooltewah is deffinently the better team and i would put my money on them in another meeting but thats high school football for you. Everyone can say it was the reffs and all that but personally i just think the owls killed themselves. Being the better team there is no way that Smyrna should've played with them. I am not taking ne thing away from them because Smyrna got it done, but to the owls have a better team but didnt play to their potential. Some of the calls made were big calls and had to be made and its ur personal opinion in which way they should go. Personally i think the ball had crossed the goaline before #14 had fumbled the ball ( I was standing right there ) but this isnt college or the NFL so there wont be any challenges on this call. But my point is people need to quit crying about this great football game. My hats off to both team to a well played game. Win or Lose life goes on. But the thing is, everyone on this site will not affect the outcome of ne thing that involves high school sports. Good Job both teams and good luck to all.

How can you say the owls are a better team? This is the first time the two teams have played and Smyrna won. Looks to me that Smyrna is one better. Obviously Smyrna is a great team, they played two good teams----Riverdale and Ooltewah---and came out the victor. Stats are fine and good, but it's the numbers on the scoreboard that matter.

Frienzz what you need to do is go back and read all your posts. Honestly read them. YOU are the biggest whining crybaby ever. Yeah we lost. Marshall played awesome. Go back and look at all the posts about the game. Looks like you would keep your mouth shut after the dog whipping your team got at the Nest. Go start another thread like....Pathetic Posters who need anger management. Youre tho only IDIOT on here :thumb:

and ppl say Farragut complains. if we complain we complain about real things and not the PA announcer cheering for his team. its their stadium deal with it. Ooltewah's barely even says the opponents names when they make a play. its always just about the Ooltewah person. and u talking last year at Farragut it.. it was a players dad. and it wasnt that bad. i guess he is just an idiot for trying to pump up his team. i guess that should never be done. Ooltewah finally lost so now we get to see what tey really think. and its all complaining for owlbino. also Owlbino didnt u complain about a cheap shot to the head on a RB in the regular season vs. Farragut? it wasnt a cheap shot. all the ooltewah ppl were like oh it was after the play was over.. it clearly wasnt. and Marshall intentionally didnt catch the ball because he knew hed get laid out. i guess his plan didnt work on that play. anyways. Owlbino stop complaining.. ur worse than Farragut people. im sure u think we complain the most. but if we complain its about real things and stuff that actually matters. also about the pa announcer.. ive never heard at a college game the announcer get into the game. never. not once in my life. are u kidding they do it everywhere. i guess ooltewah just doesnt realize that. or atleast Owlbino doesnt. oh well.

edit. id also like to say that Ooltewah ppl always blame it on the refs. oh the refs helped them and we still won. the refs were against us. they stole a win from us. cry some more Owls. i love hearing it... or atleast reading it.

I guess you don't get it. I am not making any excuse about Ooltewah losing. They lost to the better team that night. It wouldn't have made any difference if we had won by 50 your PA announcer has absolutely zero class when it comes to hosting a team to their home stadium. Wait until next week when your hometown PA boy can't do his announcing and the PA guy is professsional and unbiased.

Quote from Isleepu, He deleted it for some reason???

Edited by LordZeus

I am surprised anyone could even hear the PA announcer as ALL of the schools here in Rutherford county have the WORSE sound systems ever put in a high school field. :D

Half of the time you can hardly tell they are on at ANY school. If fans thought the PA announcer was biased you should have listened to the radio program to hear real prejudice. :lol:

From listening to the radio program it sounded like neither team was playing much defense with the exception of Josh Day. Over the last two games this young man has stepped up and played his heart out.

Congratulations Smyrna on a great win. :D

Old Dad,

We heard the PA announcer loud and clear, thats why there are so many comments about him. And when the school has someone broadcast the game on radio, it normally is a biased opinion.

Old Dad,

We heard the PA announcer loud and clear, thats why there are so many comments about him. And when the school has someone broadcast the game on radio, it normally is a biased opinion.

There are so many comments about it because you guys have complained about everything else already.