Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

haha its funny when you say smyrna has no class but that is how you are acting now. You might need to revaluate yourselves if you think that you are acting with class.

I agree

nothing like posting classless post calling others classless

I know ravenwood is on a roll*

just hope we can hang with them

* inside joke only smyrna fans will get

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha its funny when you say smyrna has no class but that is how you are acting now There are multiple owl fans with class but there are just a few that make the whole Owls program look classless.

You might need to revaluate yourselves if you think that you are acting with class.

i call it like i see it and if that make u nervous so be it.i have been around football along time and never have i witnessed so much classless acts as i did last nite win or lose.like i said enjoy your win because i assure u that u will be on the other end next week and i hope u remember what the ooltewah football team looked like last nite after the loss and you and your classless football team remember it.

cheapshot.jpg

Judge for yourself people, but that arm doesn't look very legal to me.

Of all the posters I have ever seen on coach t you are absolutely the biggest whinner cry baby ever

you lost get over it

all the other ooltewah folks have shown a lot of class I imagine a lot of them wish you would shut up because your whinny post make them look bad and take away from their success this year

to quote your outstanding qb in the local paper

" to be honest we can't be down we had 13 wins three wins more than any has ever had. We had a great run. I guess tonight was just the end of our run. we gave it all we had. We got beat by a good team. My hats off to Smyrna and I hope they play well next week in the chamionship"

now that is a class act and that is how I will remeber ooltewah's team and their fans.

I think the teams were very evenly matched and if they played 10 games it would probably be a 5 and 5 split

i call it like i see it and if that make u nervous so be it.i have been around football along time and never have i witnessed so much classless acts as i did last nite win or lose.like i said enjoy your win because i assure u that u will be on the other end next week and i hope u remember what the ooltewah football team looked like last nite after the loss and you and your classless football team remember it.

Why would I be nervous?

I am by no means a smyrna fan.

I have way too many things I'm P'Oed about to even list, so I'll shorten my post to not offend too dramatically.

1. Is blow to the helmet a foul in High School yet? Did Jeremy Woods not get sacked by his helmet on the second to last play?

2. Smyrna. Make your away bleachers less stupid. Thank You.

3. To TSSAA, please make a foul for excessive use of home field advantage on the PA system. I'm proud to say that Ooltewah is home of the most boring announcer on earth, and I'm glad we're not lame enough to play the chicken dance when an opponent scores. It's fine when the band gets into it, but when you have the PA announcer yelling SAAAAAAAAAAACKED every time it happens, it just seems like it crosses the line of fairness. Second year in a row this has happened to us.

Besides those points, I think our team did not take advantage of our opportunities, and our coaching was less than spectacular in many areas. But I'm just a stupid fan, so I'll shut up and wait for next year.

And I won't be rooting for Smyrna in the championship BTW. Too much stuff happened stadium-wise for me to have much respect for them. I hope Ravenwood kills them.

I'm just too angry right now.

and ppl say Farragut complains. if we complain we complain about real things and not the PA announcer cheering for his team. its their stadium deal with it. Ooltewah's barely even says the opponents names when they make a play. its always just about the Ooltewah person. and u talking last year at Farragut it.. it was a players dad. and it wasnt that bad. i guess he is just an idiot for trying to pump up his team. i guess that should never be done. Ooltewah finally lost so now we get to see what tey really think. and its all complaining for owlbino. also Owlbino didnt u complain about a cheap shot to the head on a RB in the regular season vs. Farragut? it wasnt a cheap shot. all the ooltewah ppl were like oh it was after the play was over.. it clearly wasnt. and Marshall intentionally didnt catch the ball because he knew hed get laid out. i guess his plan didnt work on that play. anyways. Owlbino stop complaining.. ur worse than Farragut people. im sure u think we complain the most. but if we complain its about real things and stuff that actually matters. also about the pa announcer.. ive never heard at a college game the announcer get into the game. never. not once in my life. are u kidding they do it everywhere. i guess ooltewah just doesnt realize that. or atleast Owlbino doesnt. oh well.

edit. id also like to say that Ooltewah ppl always blame it on the refs. oh the refs helped them and we still won. the refs were against us. they stole a win from us. cry some more Owls. i love hearing it... or atleast reading it.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Ooltewah had a great season but came up a little short against a good Smyrna team. You can always look back at numerous plays and ref calls that might have changed the outcome. But sometimes it just doesn't go your way and last night it didn't. You have to take your hat off to Smyrna but not to the most classless PA announcer I have ever witnessed in many years of watching all levels of sporting events. He even announced as he said "a score of interest from Murfreesboro, MTSU girls 50 - UTC 28". I understand scores of interest, like other playoff games going on, but never ever heard a girls basketball game announced at a high school football game. I bet that he doesn't mention a "score from Murfreesboro "if the score was reversed. You Smynra fans should be embarassed by his comments, songs played , and one sided announcing. He read at the first of the game the TSSAA statement at the first of the game about both teams, fans etc. conducting themselves in a good sportsmanship way but he failed to do so himself. He needs to come to an Ooltewah game and hear our announcer do a game in a unbiased manner. He should only do that type of announcing if he was doing play by play over radio for Smyrna but not over the PA. You may have a classy program but remember he represents not only the football team but the fans, city of Smyrna and the high school itself. Therefore, stand up against his classless announcing and "unplug" him.

Ooltewah had a great season but came up a little short against a good Smyrna team. You can always look back at numerous plays and ref calls that might have changed the outcome. But sometimes it just doesn't go your way and last night it didn't. You have to take your hat off to Smyrna but not to the most classless PA announcer I have ever witnessed in many years of watching all levels of sporting events. He even announced as he said "a score of interest from Murfreesboro, MTSU girls 50 - UTC 28". I understand scores of interest, like other playoff games going on, but never ever heard a girls basketball game announced at a high school football game. I bet that he doesn't mention a "score from Murfreesboro "if the score was reversed. You Smynra fans should be embarassed by his comments, songs played , and one sided announcing. He read at the first of the game the TSSAA statement at the first of the game about both teams, fans etc. conducting themselves in a good sportsmanship way but he failed to do so himself. He needs to come to an Ooltewah game and hear our announcer do a game in a unbiased manner. He should only do that type of announcing if he was doing play by play over radio for Smyrna but not over the PA. You may have a classy program but remember he represents not only the football team but the fans, city of Smyrna and the high school itself. Therefore, stand up against his classless announcing and "unplug" him.

I love our PA announcer. He ain't goin anywhere! The better team won last night, end of story.

The losing side always complains. There ain't nothin we can do about it.

Last time I checked, the away bleachers or the PA guy were not on the field. <_<

I have way too many things I'm P'Oed about to even list, so I'll shorten my post to not offend too dramatically.

1. Is blow to the helmet a foul in High School yet? Did Jeremy Woods not get sacked by his helmet on the second to last play?

2. Smyrna. Make your away bleachers less stupid. Thank You.

3. To TSSAA, please make a foul for excessive use of home field advantage on the PA system. I'm proud to say that Ooltewah is home of the most boring announcer on earth, and I'm glad we're not lame enough to play the chicken dance when an opponent scores. It's fine when the band gets into it, but when you have the PA announcer yelling SAAAAAAAAAAACKED every time it happens, it just seems like it crosses the line of fairness. Second year in a row this has happened to us.

Besides those points, I think our team did not take advantage of our opportunities, and our coaching was less than spectacular in many areas. But I'm just a stupid fan, so I'll shut up and wait for next year.

And I won't be rooting for Smyrna in the championship BTW. Too much stuff happened stadium-wise for me to have much respect for them. I hope Ravenwood kills them.

I'm just too angry right now.

Gee I think somone is a little bitter...... <_< and personally I hope you root for Ravenwood next week, that way when we beat them, your other pick to win looses too :lol:

I thought Ooltewah had better fans than this?

WAY TO GO BULLDOGS!!!! I BELIEVE!