Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

Great game and congratulations to the Bulldogs!

The combination of Ooltewah not being able to stop Smyrna in the first half, and Ooltewah shooting themselves in the foot a couple of times proved to be too much for the Owls to handle!

The Smyrna Bulldogs won the game any way you look at it, and you WONT hear any excuses or whining from me! I was impressed with their running game. I didn't think their passing game was all it was cracked up to be...but the running game is what made the difference in my opinion.

Good play call on that fake punt too.

I don't think the PA Announcer was classless by any means. That's not really a fair assesment. He pulled somewhat of a Farragut and cheered for his team over the speaker...but remember, this is high school football. My only complaint was he had an awful voice to be a PA Announcer. It probably could have all been remedied (or at least made it bearable) by turning the volume down a couple of notches.

But that had nothing to do with the game...just giving my two cents on that. Hope to see you guys again!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o yes u can ad your classless pa person to the list to go with your classless football team in your COUNTY.

Seems to me the only people on this blog right now who have no CLASS are SOME Ootlewah fans. Looks like Smyrna fans have been on here prasing their team and telling Ootlewah fans to stop being babies. But classless??? Maybe you should look in the mirrior. <_<

Edited by bulldogsalltheway

Seems to me the only people on this blog right now who have no CLASS are Ootlewah fans. Looks like Smyrna fans have been on here prasing their team and telling Ootlewah fans to stop being babies. But classless??? Maybe you should look in the mirrior. <_<

be careful there. not all the ooltewah fans are being classless. only a couple of their posters are being sore losers. most of the true fans have a lot of class and character. good luck next year owls. y'all had a great year.

To everyone:

Don't judge Ooltewah by my actions. If you knew me, you'd know that I'm the sorest loser ever in any sport. Ooltewah has classier fans than any other team I've met sans Oak Ridge.

From the start however last night, I did not have a good time at this ballgame. My ticket, which I collect those, was taken, the announcer and music was annoying as heck, and my seat was awful. My team never being in the lead just made it worse for me. I had no fun at this game, mostly thanks to the stadium, so I do not wish Smyrna luck in the championship despite their being equal to or better than Ooltewah in this game.

I do believe that the better team won because we had our chance at the end and got SAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED, but I do think we should've gotten that penalty, because of how I saw it from my seat. I will not say otherwise, and the picture looks to close for me to call in Smyrna's favor.

*ends crybaby whining for the rest of this season, will see you all next year*

Edited by Owlbino

Seems to me the only people on this blog right now who have no CLASS are Ootlewah fans. Looks like Smyrna fans have been on here prasing their team and telling Ootlewah fans to stop being babies. But classless??? Maybe you should look in the mirrior. <_<

i will tell all ooltewah and smyrna fans that i couldnt care about either.i said from the start that i have been around football for years and have never seen a football team like smyrna act like they did after winning a football game .i mean why would u not want to shake the losers hand and why would your coach except that.i dont care about no crackpot pa anouncer who probably has no life act like he did last nite.so i will end this by saying again and would say to ooltewah to that i hope that the smyrna football team gets to taste a little next week what they gave out after the game last nite.and im sure they will.again ooltewah/smyrna who cares just dont act like some backwoods country u no what and be a champion because alot of people are waching you.my goodness teach your kids some class and be proud of what u have done.

i will tell all ooltewah and smyrna fans that i couldnt care about either.i said from the start that i have been around football for years and have never seen a football team like smyrna act like they did after winning a football game .i mean why would u not want to shake the losers hand and why would your coach except that.i dont care about no crackpot pa anouncer who probably has no life act like he did last nite.so i will end this by saying again and would say to ooltewah to that i hope that the smyrna football team gets to taste a little next week what they gave out after the game last nite.and im sure they will.again ooltewah/smyrna who cares just dont act like some backwoods country u no what and be a champion because alot of people are waching you.my goodness teach your kids some class and be proud of what u have done.

i noticed that as most peopel were celebrating in the stands, the smyrna coaches were walking through and shaking hands with the ooltewah players. the kids were excited. the coaches were understanding.

u a 2 faced hypacrite & a racial 1 .

u spanked tha keyboard til T yanked u urself

if u cant undastand ask ur "thug" playa rod 2 translate cuz he gangsta.