Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another stat that I found that could change the game are the turnovers.

Playoff games:

Ooltewah 1 turnover

Smyrna 9 turnovers

Big stat...

This game will not be won by what these teams stats are, nor by what their past schedule was or what their opponents did. This game will be played on the field by a bunch of 16-17 year olds who have worked extremely hard to get where they are at. They play the game for a reason. Throw out the past this is about Friday November 24th in Smyrna, TN.

Good luck to all and you owl fans have a safe enjoyable trip.

This game will not be won by what these teams stats are, nor by what their past schedule was or what their opponents did. This game will be played on the field by a bunch of 16-17 year olds who have worked extremely hard to get where they are at. They play the game for a reason. Throw out the past this is about Friday November 24th in Smyrna, TN.

Good luck to all and you owl fans have a safe enjoyable trip.

I'm throwing out stats because no one knows anything about the other team. To talk about how some one team is better than the other is ridiculous because no one has seen both teams play at this point in the season. If you are going to predict game you have to talk about stats. Everyone knows the past doesn't mean a dang thing about this game but its fun to talk about....

goodluck to both teams..i cant wait to play..this is a huge oppertunity for the school and all the tradition we can set for the next players to come..

goodluck to the owls..i hope yalls visit to middle tn is a greta one and hope sportsmanship is at the best level and it really brings out the essence of hs football!!

GO DOGS!!

WE believe!!

Is this game gonna be broadcasted live on the internet?

If not is their a radio station i could pick up?

sorry but i didnt read throught the 26 pages to see if someone already askd..

The local station WGNS will have an internet broadcast......http://www.goinsidesports.com/index.htm

and then click on the on the air icon. They do an outstanding job. I will be listening myself as I am in GA and won't be back. I will try to post updates on here.

WGNS is 1450 AM on the radio dial if you can pick it up.

Edited by 2priceless