David Lipscomb Mustangs @ Dyersburg Trojans

treefitty74

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look for another slober kncoker....

both teams are well coached.......

this will be the best game in west tennessee this friday night.....

for the david lipscomb fans coming in, some may want to know where to eat....

to keep the list short and free of the usual chain restaurants, i recommend two local flavors that are regional favorites:

neil's barbeque - rib eye steaks, chicken, sandwiches and of course their signature barbecue ribs...average price per person is $10-$15...

abes rib eye barn - signature is rib eye steak, they also have shrimp, lobster, prime rib ...average price per person is $25-$30...

Edited by mg

well here we are another week of trojan football..i can not say enough about the trojans they played a another great game friday night...i hope this friday night to be the same..hope all you fans coming in for the game have a safe trip ..this will be a tough one but i hope to see all the fans i seen pulling for dyersburg this week there again next week i know with the thankgiving week coming up alot of people have plans but what better plans then to be watching some dyersburg trojan football...i know we can pack the house and let them know we are there to support them all the way...GOOD LUCK TROJANS....3 DOWN 2 MORE TO GO...

I dont know alot about this DL team,,,I know last year they played for a state title, and that was our first year in the Class so,,,,,,I know they have been through this plenty of times and arent just jumping up and down , like this town here in D'burg...I have heard they are big, not really fast, but really phyiscall, The bulk of their speed is at reciever, and although my stat line for last night's game says the QB only passed 4-7, for like 100..They do pass pretty well. The beat you up inside and beat you with the pass,.They gave up 188 yards to the Giles Coty running back , which is a great stat for out very fast and phyiscal RB and our numerous other weapons from the backfield....I know we are the underdog in this one, but this team is special. Win or lose. I am proud of this team...They have a huge task ahead of them, and I keep hearing things about DL that makes me more and more comfortable,

Things like, last years game against Covington was closer then the score. The score and stats to last nights game against Giles..There are things that make me believe..We can do this. I know the dominance of middle TN and East. And they might come in here and roll over us, but I hope not..I know I am rambling but this is exciting. I wont make a prediction but If the Trojans take out a few mistakes made last nght and play well , It could be a great holiday!!!,,,,,,,,GO TROJANS,,Lets get it done this week........Boro bound....