Rumors True?

igoclimbingnaked

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably happen, at least the Maryville part of it, but this cannot happen for two more years due to the TSSAA allignment deal.

Soddy Daisy is the second largest school in Chattanooga they will stay in 5A.

I think they should make region 1 more competitive since Region 2 the last 2 years have a 8 & 2 playoff record against them JMOT.

Who knows where Maryville will end up. If they stay in the same region as W-B and Heritage then that will open up some different non-conference games. They would probably still play Central out os 3-4A. If they move to Region 1 it would help region 1. If they go to Region 1 I see the Sevier Co. game becoming a rivalry. They already play in other sports (3A) Who knows really. Region 3-5A only has six members. Ooltewah and S-D might get shipped to 3-5A.

Who knows where Maryville will end up. If they stay in the same region as W-B and Heritage then that will open up some different non-conference games. They would probably still play Central out os 3-4A. If they move to Region 1 it would help region 1. If they go to Region 1 I see the Sevier Co. game becoming a rivalry. They already play in other sports (3A) Who knows really. Region 3-5A only has six members. Ooltewah and S-D might get shipped to 3-5A.

why would they go to region 3?

Region 1 has 7 members right now, and Region 2 has 8, so what I can see happening is Bearden and Karns moving to Region 2, and William Blount, Heritage, and Maryville moving to region 1. That would work well. Knoxville goes fully to region 2, and all the other Maryville and above schools go to region 1.

There is a good chance that Karns will be coming back down to 4A. With the new Hardin Valley High opening in two years, that will take about 300 students out of Karns and in to the new school. That will more than likely put Karns well under the 4A/5A cutoff.

Edited by HTV

why would they go to region 3?

Just speculation on my part. R3-5A only has 6 members. R2-5A has 8. R1-5A has 7. If you add MHS to R1-5A or move someone from R2-5A to R1-5A (Heritage is closest geographically by about 5 miles) then you would have both of them with 8 teams and R3-5A with 6. Move SD and OHS and you have R1 with 7 R2 with 7 and R3 with 8 and SD gets back in the playoffs. This is just my speculation. No one really knows what the T$$AA might do.

Here's what will happen. Maryville will amazingly either change their school zones through the Blount County Board of Edumacation and move students that way so that the students throughout Tennessee can see that in the real world, or business world that is, anything goes and the best way to get what you want is the more ideal situation. Situation 2, Maryville will again influence the t$$aa and somehow just amazingly only be 1 student shy of the "new" 4a/5a student cutoff. Thus, region 3-4a will still be stuck with a school that charges that $200 enrollment fee(or how ever much it is) but somehow isn't considered private. T$$AA = useless. How about doing away with the T$$AA and saving the state some money.

Here's what will happen. Maryville will amazingly either change their school zones through the Blount County Board of Edumacation and move students that way so that the students throughout Tennessee can see that in the real world, or business world that is, anything goes and the best way to get what you want is the more ideal situation. Situation 2, Maryville will again influence the t$$aa and somehow just amazingly only be 1 student shy of the "new" 4a/5a student cutoff. Thus, region 3-4a will still be stuck with a school that charges that $200 enrollment fee(or how ever much it is) but somehow isn't considered private. T$$AA = useless. How about doing away with the T$$AA and saving the state some money.

HaveitYourWay you are an idiot