Moore County

knowledge man jr.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore Co. has a great hire in mind, and the job is his if he wants it. Word is here on my end of the wire is that he is not intrested. maybe headed west across the river. It would be a great hire if he wants it . The man is a great young man with tons of football knowledge, and experience.

i cant believe anyone has been offered the job yet. they just opened it up this week talk like this might scare off someone who is interested. who would have already offered the job? i do believe it will be done above the table. none of this job offered before interviews.

You can believe what you want the job has been offered to Mac and there is a good chance he is going to accept after his season is over. I know there is some people in Moore County that don't want this to happen and the only reason is they will not be able to run the progarm.

Edited by OldTimeMCPlayer

there is still one name out there that i feel pretty sure will be in the top 2 or 3 that will shock some. also one from way off is a possibility and not mississippi. mantooth is interesting and so is roberts. i dont know the coach from cascade. he has a son that is a qb? ive heard the interviews start week after finals // any other word on that?

Mantooth and Roberts would be great choices. Both have close ties to Coach Bean. However, I don't think either one would take it at this time. Roberts's wife has a very good job in another school district and Red did turn down the super job back in the spring.

Not sure the timing is right for Mantooth. Orange said he is working on his masters and is an assistant principal where Orange used to coach.

It will all be above board. The new Super and Coach Bean will make the decision w/o help from JD or Brown Forman or CoachT. (My info comes straight from someone that is very close to the new super.) Mac has not been offered the job by either of these two people. This thread is entertaining, though. Does anyone know if Coach Jacobs from Loretto has applied? SelectedGrain--what Lewis Co. coach has been offered the job? What is the connection with Lewis Co.?

It will all be above board. The new Super and Coach Bean will make the decision w/o help from JD or Brown Forman or CoachT. (My info comes straight from someone that is very close to the new super.) Mac has not been offered the job by either of these two people. This thread is entertaining, though. Does anyone know if Coach Jacobs from Loretto has applied? SelectedGrain--what Lewis Co. coach has been offered the job? What is the connection with Lewis Co.?

Since your friend is so close to new supt., it would seem that he would have told you that the new supt. taught and coached at Lewis County. I would venture to say that he made a few friends there that might be interested in the job. :thumb:

Since your friend is so close to new supt., it would seem that he would have told you that the new supt. taught and coached at Lewis County. I would venture to say that he made a few friends there that might be interested in the job. :thumb:

The interviews begin either this week or the next from what a coach friend of mine has said. i do know that they had around 20 applications from many places and are still taking them thru this next week. not sure if mac is one, but there are some head coaches who i think have.

The interviews begin either this week or the next from what a coach friend of mine has said. i do know that they had around 20 applications from many places and are still taking them thru this next week. not sure if mac is one, but there are some head coaches who i think have.

Mac did apply and he has been in contact with Supt. of Schools. In my opinion as of right now Mac is the first choice but that does not mean that it will happen.