FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry FCSfan.......Hawkman still exist.

We can always get 1A fan and Antwan in a fight, those two are like oil and water.

Or we can get developer tied up with the bull.

I am not looking for a fight, I am going home and starting a fire and gonna roast some marshmellows and sing Jim Croce songs not that mushy stuff though

I like Working at the Car Wash Blues, Rapid Roy the Stock Car Boy,

But my two favorite are You Don't mess around with Jim and Bad Bad Leroy Brown. I bet old Jim wrote that Bad Bad Leroy Brown about Pujo.

I have a feeling old Leroy was a bust em in the mouth sort of Guy.

Hope them Boys are focused because it is gonna take everything we got to keep that Gold Ball in Region 4.

O.K. boys you all have been way to close to the Grill the past couple of Friday nights....

What about the game????

How many yards will J.R have???

Have many passes with Doak pick off???

Have many will Wade put out of the game??

I think Iwould watch that put someone out of the game stuff, that could easily back fire on you.

Time and unforseen occurance befall us all.

We can always get 1A fan and Antwan in a fight, those two are like oil and water.

Or we can get developer tied up with the bull.

I am not looking for a fight, I am going home and starting a fire and gonna roast some marshmellows and sing Jim Croce songs not that mushy stuff though

I like Working at the Car Wash Blues, Rapid Roy the Stock Car Boy,

But my two favorite are You Don't mess around with Jim and Bad Bad Leroy Brown. I bet old Jim wrote that Bad Bad Leroy Brown about Pujo.

I have a feeling old Leroy was a bust em in the mouth sort of Guy.

Hope them Boys are focused because it is gonna take everything we got to keep that Gold Ball in Region 4.

Still say ,Time in a bottle, like um all though.

Glover is a Smith Co die-hard!

If you think us FC fans have been going at it bad with the Hampton folks you should look at Smith Co vs. Alcoa thread or the public vs. private threads. Tnsddeveloper really tends to stir it up over there. He seems to have his own fan club.

I'm betting that Ain't one (also known as Antwan- Smith Co's finest and the # 1 FC hater) is pretty fired up right now too. What with his beloved owls getting beat down at home last week by that "openzoned" ALCOA (football's poster child program for recruiting) bunch and now playing Goodpasture (2A's most hated private) for the 2A title. Not to mention Lipscomb playing for the title in 3A and we all know that 1A is the "private bowl". :thumb:

Words can't describe how bad I feel for them or how proud I am to be an FC fan! :D

Never had the pleausure of meeting that Antwan, but can't say I've heard to much good bout him.

Now Bull on the other hand I have had the pleasure of meetin. Likeable sort of guy, but he seemed more than a little hard headed. Seemed to have a real hard time looking at the big picture.

Never had the pleausure of meeting that Antwan, but can't say I've heard to much good bout him.

Now Bull on the other hand I have had the pleasure of meetin. Likeable sort of guy, but he seemed more than a little hard headed. Seemed to have a real hard time looking at the big picture.

Ain'tOne doesn't know it ... but I know who he is. I actually know his daughter through a relative of mine that attended the Smithie County Night Chickens school with her. Don't worry ... it wouldn't be much of a tussle. :thumb:

I will say ... remove the avatar and moniker ... and his family is good country folk.

Edited by tnsddeveloper

With a name like Bull what else would you expect. However, I'm sure he is an ok guy just looking out for his own. What kind of person would he be if he didn't do that. I for one just wish he could be a lil positive about the FC teams' accomplishments instead of always so negative towards his kid(s) school. If I were as unhappy as him I'd move my kids back to public school.

Wait a minute - NO I WOULDN'T :thumb:

Stay focused Commanders :D

Edited by 1A FAN

You havent won yet. Check with me Sunday. I just got a head start. :thumb:

Moss,

Ya'll ever get that trash picked up from our tailgate party? Your actually not as bad a guy when we're not playin your team.

Have you forgiven me yet for complimenting your team,their improvement, and the great class they showed in the playoffs?

The TIGERS will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in 2007 but so will the greenmen! :D