Goodpasture vs. Alcoa

GHSFAN07

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the Cougars of Horsepasture doesn't have a chance. The Rankineers of Alcoa has way to much talent and a very strong D.

Just because SMith COunty got drilled dont expect the same for GOODPASTURE!WE never disrespect you by calling you out of your name!Aw nevermind your siting at home..Im done with the comments about our name..Im through arguing with fools because thats when it gets hard to tell who is who! :thumb:

Yes one of those can rush for 200 and receive for 100 ... Dennis Rogan just did it Friday night ..255 yards rushing and 145 yards receiving ... so the answer to your question is YES !!! No I havent seen Tate ..have you seen Rogan ???????

I've seen Rogan and Tate both. Rogan is a good running back. It's not unusual to see Tate rush for 100 and cath for 100 both in a game because he plays both RB and WR. Normally dominate players are fast and hard to catch but Golden is not only fast but he runs like he's 250 and hard to bring down. You have to look at it like this. Without Tate PJP ll is aweful with him they are a pretty decent team. Without Rogan Fulton is already a pretty decent team. That's why one guy is playing tomorrow and the other is at home.

Well I would like to breakdown what I think of the game this week. I believe Alcoa will win. Not because of the speed or depth or anything else that has been stated, but because of karma. At media day some of the Goodpasture's players went up to the Alcoa players and offered to shake their hand. Right before they were about to shake, the Goodpasture player took his hand back and said, "You ain't got a chance." Earlier I saw in a post where it said that Alcoa doesn't respect Goodpasture. I don't know how anyone else was raised, but that right there shows some of the biggest disrespect someone can show.

As for the actual game. I think Shiverdecker will have the game of his life with at least 250 yards rushing and a couple od TD's. Alcoa's speed on the contain is too much for the jet play, and the defense will be able to stop the sally play. All in all I think alcoa wins, but it will stay close through the first half.

Alcoa - 35

GP - 18

Well I would like to breakdown what I think of the game this week. I believe Alcoa will win. Not because of the speed or depth or anything else that has been stated, but because of karma. At media day some of the Goodpasture's players went up to the Alcoa players and offered to shake their hand. Right before they were about to shake, the Goodpasture player took his hand back and said, "You ain't got a chance." Earlier I saw in a post where it said that Alcoa doesn't respect Goodpasture. I don't know how anyone else was raised, but that right there shows some of the biggest disrespect someone can show.

As for the actual game. I think Shiverdecker will have the game of his life with at least 250 yards rushing and a couple od TD's. Alcoa's speed on the contain is too much for the jet play, and the defense will be able to stop the sally play. All in all I think alcoa wins, but it will stay close through the first half.

Alcoa - 35

GP - 18

Thats a lie!If not give a name!You trying to make board material!

Edited by The1

Alcoa - 35

GP - 18

please tell me who this goodpasture player was. i know em all and not a one would ever do that. not even to a lipscomb player and that is our biggest rival. tell me who it is and ill tell you if its true. if you cant provide me with a name this information is a load. i would be SHOCKED if this really did happen. check your source and information again please

Armando graduated in '83. He played the football seasons of '80, '81 and '82. Little fact about Armando, he owns a Busch team with Terry Bradshaw. Fitz/Bradshaw racing. There was a tight end on that team that went to Vandy, Darrell Denson. He was not knocked out. Believe it or not the guy knocked out in that game was Friendship Christian's head coach, John McNeil he played in GP's secondary.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm the one who posted that. I remeber his name was Darrell. Didn't he actually play on the DL at Vandy? Was he on the field during the 82' upset at Dudley? Are you serious about Friendship Christian's coach. I just remember it happened in front of me towards the Alcoa sideline. I was on the second row. He got up, after being leveled, and swaggered over to the Alcoa sideline. Actually I was wrong on two accounts then. The guy who hit him was named Steve Snodderly. Thanks.