Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

The arrogance of the Ravenwood fans on this thread and in others brings home to you and your fans what you deserve. Our kids have been on here reading what has been written and if they came over and gave you guys a big "up yours", then you all deserved it as far as I'm concerned. If you guys think you have the "classiest" bunch around, then you must not live in the state of Tennessee, you live in a "state of denial". Face it, you got your butts kicked and now you're crying about it.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how all those Ravenwood people say that "Oh we are in Josh Crouch's head!!" And everything. Well 35 points later, are all of you still claiming to be "in his head." You say our fans are classless, look in the mirror. I know 2 wrongs dont make a right. But atleast we can say we didnt eat out own words :unsure:. Maybe next time all of those Ravenwood fans wont single out certain players =).

Anyways

The game was pretty much a landslide. Im not gonna analyze it til tommorow.

The only bad thing is, my Trojans lost :o.

Im gonna make my comments breif on the "class" stuff...i understood the jumping and the excitement right after the game and huggin each other that is fine but then you must regroup and shake your oppnenets hand before you go to the student section of the other team and point to the scoreboard and talk the trash you already beat them 35-14 that is trash enough dont you think?........

Now onto the game TONIGHT...smyrna was CLEARLY the better team i am a little surprised on how they kicked the ball to Wilks on the kickoff and i was surprised at how many times he was left in one on one coverage he is a true difference maker and the best way to stop him is to not let him get into the flow of the game early sonny is a very good QB he put those passes to wilks right on the money and wilks did a good job of running under them for the catch

I am happy that smyrna won the smile on my fahter in laws face and the happiness that he is having right now is unreal also i got to see micheal hosford (goes to my church) i told him at church i dont want to hear about the RIverdale game until dec 3 after they win state and now he can talk all he wants so i am real happy for him i also met underdawgs17 he seemed to be a good kid although i dont know him but i am happy for him he had a tough year but rebounded in time made things right and accomplished EVERYTHING that he could this year congrats kid

and finally i would like to congratualte the CLASS 5A 2006 STATE CHAMPS SMYRNA BULLDOGS

Congratulations Bulldogs on a great season and victory against our Raptors tonight. I remember our first gold ball last year and know how great it feels for you tonight. It was fun being one of the final two teams from among the 32 that started this journey a month ago.

Edited by Dist11fan

Congrats to Smyrna class 5A State Champions. Smyrna played great and proved that this was destiny. Rod played a great game the kick return was great!!Josh Day also did very well. The whole team stepped up and decided to play tonight. Everyone knows no matter who ever won that game was going to be talkin crap to the other fans. I was just happy to see the GOLD BALL come in the door with the football team at the school tonight. GREAT GAME SMYRNA!!!

I BELIEVE!!!!STATE CHAMPS 06!!!

Instead of commenting on other teams students or fans you need to get your own students in order. Of all the teams I have witnessed this year, Ravenwood students were by far the worst. Absolutely no problems when we played SHS, Franklin or anyone else. Maybe your arrogance just brings out the worst in people. Just a thought. Oh, and congratulations Smyrna. Great win!

typical brentwood high thing to do, not say a word about anything untill ravenwood loses and then come on here talking bad about them.

congrats smyrna

Instead of commenting on other teams students or fans you need to get your own students in order. Of all the teams I have witnessed this year, Ravenwood students were by far the worst. Absolutely no problems when we played SHS, Franklin or anyone else. Maybe your arrogance just brings out the worst in people. Just a thought. Oh, and congratulations Smyrna. Great win!

Even though we lost tonight, at least we were at the game. After years of being a Bruin fan when older kid went there, I'm amazed at the lack of class that has developed among some BHS supporters like you. Must be envy of some sort. Kinda tough, I know, when the spin off school starts achieving more than the "mother" school.. Thankfully all BHS fans aren't like that. I can honestly say that, except for when we play each other, I'll always pull for BHS to win. This is my third championship game in three years...the first with the Bruins and last two with the Raptors. Fun to watch, an honor to be there, and you need to have some humility win or lose

CONGRATULATIONS SMYRNA BULLDOGS!!! :unsure:

On your 5-A Championship!

You've worked hard & deserve it!

Congrats also to Ravenwood! You guys have built a superb program in just a few years & I'm sure that will continue. A gold ball & a silver ball for a program as young as yours is pretty awesome! :o

THE SQUAD :(

Edited by THE SQUAD