BELIEVE

CoachGonyeaTemp

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all how you guys even seen all the signs all ovr the brentwood area they say RHS WE BELIEVE and all the stickers left in the stands and everywhere else saying WE BELIEVE it was Ravenwoods and all this symrna taking it was just to get us messed up in the head but Josh we are coming for U again lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smyrna did not steal anyones slogan. The coach challenged his team to belive, and his challenge resulted in a slogan I Believe. Some fans changed it to We Believe. And to say Smyrna did it to muss up your head is crazy, it started in the pregame speach before Riverdale... and trust me Smyrna was not looking foward to a rematch against Ravenwood at that point.

This arguement has to be one of the stupidest CoachT.com has seen.

I take that as a compliment... ;)

It was :lol:

I have NEVER in all my time on CoachT ever seen so MANY folks coming out of the woodwork to post about this game. I honestly think there are folks in BOTH towns going out to buy puters just to post about this game.

I just hope they have enough guts to come back after the game and congratulate whoever wins. :P

It was :lol:

I have NEVER in all my time on CoachT ever seen so MANY folks coming out of the woodwork to post about this game. I honestly think there are folks in BOTH towns going out to buy puters just to post about this game.

I just hope they have enough guts to come back after the game and congratulate whoever wins. :lol:

half o smyna's r the same peeps.

they all have tres ids.

that is y they all sound the same.

bubba keeps fo-gettin what style writin he smacked b-fo. :P

esp lil sis bulldogsalltheway