Jcs in 2a next year

Jcsfan06

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The region we are entering plays as good of football as is played int his state...we will hav eour hands full every week...I do think we will fare better than USj did their first year...they were down...we will be up...but up in 1A vs up in 2a, especially this region may not be enough...it may be a long year

They will make it to the playoffs

Milan, Trenton, Humboldt, and Westview would be my top 4 for region 8AA and remember only the top 3 make it this year with 5 wild cards which would probably benefit JCS because I would assume they would do what USJ does and schedule cup cakes for non region games. Edited by bulldawgs#1

Milan, Trenton, Humboldt, and Westview would be my top 4 for region 8AA and remember only the top 3 make it this year with 5 wild cards which would probably benefit JCS because I would assume they would do what USJ does and schedule cup cakes for non region games.

USJ scheduled JCS, Fayette Academy, and TCA for non-region, and they lost all three games. Those are also three rivalry games that will draw big gates. Didn't Milan schedule that known terror Manassas? Get real man.

Doesnt take much to offend ya'll. You can calm down a little. I was just saying that JCS would go find some 1A teams for non-region which there is nothin wrong with but it will be an easier non-region schedule then most everyone elses. You want to talk about Milans schedule go look up who we've got next year.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

3-4 years down the road - who knows? But considering this was a finals team in 1A that lost to DCA who was dominated by good 2A teams this year, there is a big gap obviously.

Even with a good regular season record, when the playoffs begin in 2A, you better be stout to beat GP, CPA, Milan, Huntington, Smith Co,Boyd Buchanan (they'll be back), DCA,just to mention a few. Oh, and there's this little matter of Alcoa to consider as well.

Doesnt take much to offend ya'll. You can calm down a little. I was just saying that JCS would go find some 1A teams for non-region which there is nothin wrong with but it will be an easier non-region schedule then most everyone elses. You want to talk about Milans schedule go look up who we've got next year.

The post you were referring to from KublahKD...is not a JCS fan...not sure who he pulls for...have seen him post often in favor of USJ and Memphis Division 2 schools...not sure who we will schedule for our non-region games yet...but as tuff as our region games are I for one hope they are at least a little bit of a breather...