Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Reed is the man.

Cannot wait to come to your house in week 5 to see hightower in action against the viking defense. Kinda hoping my boy is back with the Tigers. He is a great coach. Vikings are 23 senior thick, and Marshall is also senior thick. A long drive, but a reunion of friends. only 10 months till kick off.

Congrats on your new head coach. Too much talent to not win in that county. A good coach can place you all back at the top. So good luck, and have a great off season.

Kermit, if you read this i will hollar at you this week.

:thumb:

Coach Reed is the man.

Cannot wait to come to your house in week 5 to see hightower in action against the viking defense. Kinda hoping my boy is back with the Tigers. He is a great coach. Vikings are 23 senior thick, and Marshall is also senior thick. A long drive, but a reunion of friends. only 10 months till kick off.

Congrats on your new head coach. Too much talent to not win in that county. A good coach can place you all back at the top. So good luck, and have a great off season.

Kermit, if you read this i will hollar at you this week.

:)

is he coming back

I heard DT is already doing a great job hitting the recruiting trail.

Sounds like he might be able to use his Lincoln County fame to lure away their best player!

We sure could use another linebacker to stiffen up that defense...Chapman's graduation leaves a hole in the middle and I think this one could fill it!

MC football is on the rise again! :thumb:

I heard DT is already doing a great job hitting the recruiting trail.

Sounds like he might be able to use his Lincoln County fame to lure away their best player!

We sure could use another linebacker to stiffen up that defense...Chapman's graduation leaves a hole in the middle and I think this one could fill it!

MC football is on the rise again! :thumb:

They sure do need help on the defensive side of the football THAT IS FOR CERTAIN!!!

They sure do need help on the defensive side of the football THAT IS FOR CERTAIN!!!

The difference in MCHS gave up 296 points and Cheatham gave up 248 points. We were not very good on defense this past season, I can agree. But the difference is between Clarksville Quarterfinals and Harpeth 1-9. So I guess we could say we both need some work on defense. Agreed :D

The difference in MCHS gave up 296 points and Cheatham gave up 248 points. We were not very good on defense this past season, I can agree. But the difference is between Clarksville Quarterfinals and Harpeth 1-9. So I guess we could say we both need some work on defense. Agreed :thumb:

I'll agree that Cheatham Co. was not a very good defensive football team this past year BUT it must also be stated that in 2005 the Cubs were a dominating defensive football team. From that second round team just two years ago the Cubs lost 10 STARTERS OFF THE DEFENSE!!!! There were a lot of sophomores and juniors starting on defense at CCCHS this past year (even two freshmen started as well). It doesn't automatically mean that the defense is going to be lights out dominant once again at Cheatham next year BUT I would bet on the defense being a lot better next year.

If Marshall Co. gets better on defense then they may not lose a game. Not with talent like Braden, Hightower, & O'Neal coming back next year ;)