Riverdale looking for a game

I know how hard it must be for riverdale to get a game

smyrna even before winning last night is having a very hard time finding anyone to play us next year

teams are just not looking for tough out of conference teams "most" want cup cakes

many times also when schedules change like next yr teams you played this yr will not line up with your schedule even though both teams want to keep playing each other.

I think right now smyrna only has brentwood lined up and is looking for 2 games

Check with South Panola

They may have an opening

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spear,

As you probably know, no school wants to play against the tougher teams. First thought is most teams want to schedule a win as the non-region game. Second thought is most teams want teams who fans travel well. Gate receipts and concession is very important to the school athletic budget.

As you probably know, you and I have little effect on the decision the coaches make regarding the schedule or anything else related to athletic programs.

yea i was just saying a iould like to play another dynasty think it would get alot of attention

Football 2004 Class 5A Team Champions (15-0) 35-7 Murfreesboro

Football 2001 Class 5A Team Champions (15-0) 35-7 Murfreesboro

Football 1997 Class 5A Team Champions 34-18 Nashville Attendance - 8,000

Football 1994 Class 5A Team Champions 14-10 Nashville Attendance - 13, 500

Does 4 championships make you a dynasty? LOL

:thumb:

Riverdale looking for a game in the same spot as the mccalie game anyone know of anyone looking for one ????

i would love to play someone out of state like HOOVER or if its in tennesee i want to play maryville so bad

You may want to try DeLaSalle from Concord, CA. The deal that they had with South Lake fell through at the last moment.