Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

Not exaggerations. Adamsville does have a 6'6" PG who can do it all. The post guy is actually 6'7" and can jump out of the gym...his biggest problem is whether or not he remembers to bring his hands to the game(very inconsistent). They also have a junior who is 6'5" coming off the bench who can play a 3,4, or 5 and is capable of changing a game(dropped 20 off the bench vs. middleton). The coach's son is a very streaky 3 pt shooter, but if he is on, can be very dangerous. And then there is the lights out 3 point threat in another junior coming off the bench...he doesnt miss.

Their biggest inconsistency, and it could be costly, is playing all four quarters well. They are in a very weak district and can still blowout the other teams even if they only have 1 or 2 good quarters. You can't lose focus for a minute vs. uc, lake co., or humboldt and still have a prayer.

Saw Adamsville at Martin Tourney!! They will not stand a chance against UC, LC, or Humboldt!!! I hear middleton is down compared to the last two years, is that true?

sbl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chipper..AOC..Ud did it again..Johnny utah..Good luck in the tournament..Not that it may matter..but it seems to me the brackets could have been done differently..Looks like the 1st and 2nd place team should have drawn a bye and put in opposite brackets and instead of having a play in game like we did for the 4 teams in the play-in game..Had the 3rd place team play 10..Number 4 play number 9 and so forth..Put the #3 in the Lake Co bracket and the #4 in the Union City bracket..That way the top two teams would be guaranteed a regional berth instead of maybe being upset in the 1st game and going home!

Chipper..AOC..Ud did it again..Johnny utah..Good luck in the tournament..Not that it may matter..but it seems to me the brackets could have been done differently..Looks like the 1st and 2nd place team should have drawn a bye and put in opposite brackets and instead of having a play in game like we did for the 4 teams in the play-in game..Had the 3rd place team play 10..Number 4 play number 9 and so forth..Put the #3 in the Lake Co bracket and the #4 in the Union City bracket..That way the top two teams would be guaranteed a regional berth instead of maybe being upset in the 1st game and going home!

thats a good idea but im not really worried about greenfield if u know what im saying

Thanks again treefitty for the Rest of the story. He may or may not know that. I could see that going either way. He has admitted that he likes to push buttons. He probably gets some deep seated pleasure from sending the less knowledgeable coacht users on a wild goose chase. Mission accomplished OC you, you bird inspector. :)

:o:):)

tree knows all too well of my button pushing.....

That is a superb post the slawness of Mckenzie will be shown at the region

:)

You NEVER,EVER underestimate a team in the tournament..NEVER,EVER....You give them their due respect and then you go about your business.....In all fairness to Greenfield,they have an uphill battle tonite,but I'm sure they will give everything they have....Union City played a real lethargic game in Greenfield against the Yellow Jackets a couple weeks ago and Greenfield could only hold it to a 18 point game......I expect to see a little more fire from the Tornadoes tonite as they embark on their journey for a repeat state title and fifth gold ball in all......

Humboldt-76

Dresden-49

Trenton Peabody-78

Bradford-71

Semis are set for Dresden on Saturday nite....

(4)Trenton vs (1)Union City

(3)Humboldt vs (2)Lake County

Union City now has a 13 game winning streak since losing to Warren Central,Ky. in Poplar Bluff,Mo.

Union City has now scored over 100 points in four of their last five games....

During the 13 game streak Union City is outscoring their opponents 88.4 to 68.6...

Union City has scored 119 and 103 points against Trenton this season....

Humboldt and Lake County split their two meetings this season....

Should be fun on Saturday in Dresden......

Edited by backinthaoc