why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee county was at 22- 18 in the third quarter and was doing ok....then a 18-0 run by franklin county and we are done again....wow....yeah they had a good chance but couldnt handle being close i guess

oh well the kids gave it their best shot unlike tullahoma who had a terrible game tonight vs lincoln co

i think people are trying to fire the wrong taylor it should be jeff taylor who should get the ax

I think all three are gone..the supers at all three schools have been watching closely....just don't bring back Frank Cole

NO

but there is a up and coming coach in the area chris wilkins he coached last year at shelbyville and he has done a great job with the east girls this year

The Taylors aren't related.

It sounds like Coach Wilkins leaving East to go to CCHS would be a step down.

Personally, I hope Coach Taylor doesn't step down. He's a good person who treats his kids well. With his experience, I'm sure he's tenured so it may be difficult for the new Principal to come in and make a big change without losing a teaching position. It appears Coach Taylor has never been surrounded with great assistants or great feeder programs and all are needed for consistant year-in-year our winning.

Frank Cole's teams at THS seemed like they really liked playing for him and the system he was trying to run. If someone with at "don't care" attitude is needed at CCHS, Cole could be the guy. That type of attitude is probably what got him fired a few years ago at THS.