why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee county looked well tonight! they play hard and with a lot of heart! i thought that the officials let the game get out of control! there is no one to blame except for the people with the whistles on tonight!! how does the kid for coffee county get ejected and nothing happened to the guy from Ezell that came running in and grabbed the Coffee County player up by his jersey! hang in there Coffee County players... if yall could get a few bounces in your directions than yall could do some damage in the tournament!! who do yall think is playin well for Coffee County?

coffee county looked well tonight! they play hard and with a lot of heart! i thought that the officials let the game get out of control! there is no one to blame except for the people with the whistles on tonight!! how does the kid for coffee county get ejected and nothing happened to the guy from Ezell that came running in and grabbed the Coffee County player up by his jersey! hang in there Coffee County players... if yall could get a few bounces in your directions than yall could do some damage in the tournament!! who do yall think is playin well for Coffee County?

The Ezell kid was given a technical foul for his involvement, as was the the CC kid that shoved him. The player who was ejected was ejected for the two-handed body slam he put on the Ezell kid. All of this was simply a product of a 1-and-whatever season and the frustration that comes with it.

The Ezell kid was given a technical foul for his involvement, as was the the CC kid that shoved him. The player who was ejected was ejected for the two-handed body slam he put on the Ezell kid. All of this was simply a product of a 1-and-whatever season and the frustration that comes with it.

If you were at the game and watching the play you would have seen that both the ezell player and cc player were both up in the air going for a rebound. Both kids had their hands in the air over their heads falling to the floor with the ball. The cc kid fell on top of the ezell kid. The ezell kid shoved the cc kid. A cc player shoved him. That is where the technicals came from. The flagrant foul was called after the technicals by an official that was not in position to make the call. The technicals were justified. The ejection was an over reaction by the official. It's ashame that a player has to suffer because an official was somewhere he did not want to be. It was an aggressive game by both teams. The young cc team is improving every week. Coach Taylor is doing well keeping his players focused. Good luck in the tournament.

Wait a minute, I know I read it somewhere that Coffee County was a cheap-shot-undiscipline-fouling - machine!! Oh yea , that was one of my earlier post !!!

Coffee Co will get better...

You keep saying that , which decade are you talking about ?

Wait a minute, I know I read it somewhere that Coffee County was a cheap-shot-undiscipline-fouling - machine!! Oh yea , that was one of my earlier post !!!

You keep saying that , which decade are you talking about ?

Is this how Taylor has his team ready to play? He has lost control of the team and himself. The turning point in the game is his own technical foul. Something has to change this decade.

If you were at the game and watching the play you would have seen that both the ezell player and cc player were both up in the air going for a rebound. Both kids had their hands in the air over their heads falling to the floor with the ball. The cc kid fell on top of the ezell kid. The ezell kid shoved the cc kid. A cc player shoved him. That is where the technicals came from. The flagrant foul was called after the technicals by an official that was not in position to make the call. The technicals were justified. The ejection was an over reaction by the official. It's ashame that a player has to suffer because an official was somewhere he did not want to be. It was an aggressive game by both teams. The young cc team is improving every week. Coach Taylor is doing well keeping his players focused. Good luck in the tournament.

I believe the flagrant foul was called first, just reported after the technicals. Two officials stayed between the players while the official who called the double technical went to the table after he was beckoned by the scorekeeper. The flagrant foul was for the takedown of the Ezell player. Period.

I believe the flagrant foul was called first, just reported after the technicals. Two officials stayed between the players while the official who called the double technical went to the table after he was beckoned by the scorekeeper. The flagrant foul was for the takedown of the Ezell player. Period.

3 T's were called by one ref then the other came in later with the flagrant. I call the games on the radio and it took me until after the game to figure out what happened. We asked everyone and no one knew what really took place. The scoring table had a hard time understanding with the ref's overruling each other. Same thing occured at the end of the girl's game. The ref's let this one get away from them. They took way to much time to figure out what happened and they were the ones who called it. They were even confused who to call the T's on. Unless the TSSAA changes things the Raiders will be without Thorton, Evan is hurt.

3 T's were called by one ref then the other came in later with the flagrant. I call the games on the radio and it took me until after the game to figure out what happened. We asked everyone and no one knew what really took place. The scoring table had a hard time understanding with the ref's overruling each other. Same thing occured at the end of the girl's game. The ref's let this one get away from them. They took way to much time to figure out what happened and they were the ones who called it. They were even confused who to call the T's on. Unless the TSSAA changes things the Raiders will be without Thorton, Evan is hurt.

Well I was at the game and it was not hard to figure out that Thornton took a swing at the other player. Not just my view others had the same view. Hard to mistake this with a "gentleman discussion"

Edited by wildcat3030