District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BeeBallBabe

Does Cheatham County have any players remaining on their team? You reported 5 players quitting on March 7 and 4 more during this tournament. If your information is correct, do they have enough players to field a team? ( players quitting in 10 days means they should down to a minimal number since they didn't have huge numbers out on the team to begin with.

Thanks for the score updates.

QUOTE(rolltide418 @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:46 PM) 826415605[/snapback]BeeBallBabe

Does Cheatham County have any players remaining on their team? You reported 5 players quitting on March 7 and 4 more during this tournament. If your information is correct, do they have enough players to field a team? ( players quitting in 10 days means they should down to a minimal number since they didn't have huge numbers out on the team to begin with.

Thanks for the score updates.

I believe if my info is correct they have lost a total of 10 players so far. I'm not sure but I think that leaves them with 10 players left. looks like if it keeps up at this pace there wont be enough to play by the end of the week. I really hate it for all the players Cheatham had the potential to be a have way decent team this year , witch I'm sure they where looking forward to after last years horrible record.

Good Luck to guys who are left.

QUOTE(rolltide418 @ Mar 18 2007 - 07:48 AM) 826416068[/snapback]It is just hard for me to imagine that many guys who supposedly enjoy a sport would quit.

Remember that is the "Cheatham County Way" in sports. Parents or players don't like what is going on with the team--they take their little red wagon and go home. Happening all over that county.

QUOTE(BeeBallBabe @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:11 PM) 826415583[/snapback]Cheatham beat Pearl Cohn 10 - 0

Lost to Jo Burns 8 - 1

Lost to Springfield 4 - 2

I heard they also had 4 more players quit during the tournament.

i have watched these kids play for some hard coaches all there life so it not cause there to hard.... But when you kick one kid off for having to go to time for time cause he was sick and your best player cause he yelled back at the coaches cause he was yelling and cussing him out... and you threaten another kid that if he goes to credit recovery he is off the team... the is not disipline the is just stupid..

QUOTE(Hoganknows @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:29 AM) 826416082[/snapback]Remember that is the "Cheatham County Way" in sports. Parents or players don't like what is going on with the team--they take their little red wagon and go home. Happening all over that county.

Why is it so hard for you to keep out of CHeatham County's business??? Since I have had a name on Coacht I have never heard a positive thing towards a Cheatham County team.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826416190[/snapback]Why is it so hard for you to keep out of CHeatham County's business??? Since I have had a name on Coacht I have never heard a positive thing towards a Cheatham County team.

Now that's not true--I congrats the Indians on their new Baseball Coach (Coach Woods) and will give them congrats on their first win of the season 13-3 over the Hillsboro Boros. And hope they open the District 11AA play with a win on Monday--now "How You Like Me Now"