District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

Cheatham Co.: 16

Stewart Co.: 1

The Cubs have scored a whopping 33-RUNS in the last two days /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Today Harold Huckaby took the mound for the Cubs and with the first pitch of the game an error in the outfield took place and that led to a Stewart Co. runner standing on 3RD BASE. After this Huck retired the next three hitters and only allowed the one run to score. In the next four innings he was virtually unhitable striking out several Rebels hitters.

Cheatham Co. winds up the season as the District 11-AA #7 seed heading into postseason play. Stewart Co. is #8.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWLY UPDATED DISTRICT 11-AA STANDINGS

1.) Harpeth (13-0)

2.) Montgomery Central (10-4): they hold the tiebreaker because they swept CW & Sycamore did not

3.) Sycamore (10-4)

4.) Creek Wood (9-5)

5.) Waverly Central (4-9)

6.) Fairview (4-10)

7.) Cheatham Co. (3-11)

8.) Stewart Co. (2-12)

Thursday: Harpeth plays Waverly Central (if Waverly wins they are the #5 seed & if not them and Fairview will have a coin toss to decide who is #5 & who is #6)

NOTE: the coin-flip will take place tomorrow morning ahead of time at a district meeting at Montgomery Central High School in Cunningham

IN LESS THAN 48 HRS. WE WILL KNOW WHO IS PLAYING WHO & WHERE IN THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

QUOTE(MCBB @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826444691[/snapback]Sorry I dont believe a coin toss will settle things tommorrow but I could be wrong.

Well then you must believe Waverly Central is going to pull off a major upset and ruin Harpeth's perfect district season on Thursday /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I will not bash on that because I LOVE CONFIDENCE & I LOVE TO HEAR OTHERS OPINIONS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO ONE ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE!!!!!

QUOTE(MCBB @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826444691[/snapback]Sorry I dont believe a coin toss will settle things tommorrow but I could be wrong.

You must mean they settle a tie in a different matter. Because if a coin toss is how they settle it, then I hope Waverly has brushed up on there coin calling. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826444656[/snapback]NEWLY UPDATED DISTRICT 11-AA STANDINGS

1.) Harpeth (13-0)

2.) Montgomery Central (10-4): they hold the tiebreaker because they swept CW & Sycamore did not

3.) Sycamore (10-4)

4.) Creek Wood (9-5)

5.) Waverly Central (4-9)

6.) Fairview (4-10)

7.) Cheatham Co. (3-11)

8.) Stewart Co. (2-12)

Thursday: Harpeth plays Waverly Central (if Waverly wins they are the #5 seed & if not them and Fairview will have a coin toss to decide who is #5 & who is #6)

NOTE: the coin-flip will take place tomorrow morning ahead of time at a district meeting at Montgomery Central High School in Cunningham

IN LESS THAN 48 HRS. WE WILL KNOW WHO IS PLAYING WHO & WHERE IN THE DISTRICT TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

Does the fact that MC lost to Cheatham Central not play a factor? Just curious.