Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

whatever choices a player makes that effects his game is his fault. Furthermore, the match was not even early in the morning and whatever stupid things the players did the night before would not have effected them that much, or else I dont believe they would have done them

LOL Entertaining stuff boys.

Well Webb I'm sorry you have had enough, I'll keep that in mind in future posts.

Also Maroon, what excuses did you hear? I saw one that you could deem as "excuse", you see something nobody else did? This quote up here, leads me to believe you wouldn't really know what I am talking about. Never said it wasn't Siegel's fault because it was, should have taken some Chaser plus at least, I hear that stuff works like a champ.

And to answer the ring question, That is not even my hand. Heck, I don't even live in Tennessee anymore /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . But you keep thinking I'm one of those Siegel players. I never talk like Wishing is the 2nd coming, I know who can beat him and who he can beat. In all honesty, Him and parks can both beat each other, it all depends on how they both play, but neither is completely superior over the other, like for instance, me over you. And as nation_supp said, Siegel was disappointed to hear Bearden lost, wanted that rematch.

And also Webb, Why do you trash Siegel's competition when you denied the opportunity to play them this year? You were called about a tri match this year before Carter but you guys declined as I heard it. So note to self: That arguement doesn't work.

Also maroon, Why do you talk trash and say "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope". If your confident say it...Bearden will Win, say it to yourself bud come on. But Oh Wait, your not sure because just like last year, there is that chance that the Bearden BULLDOGS, as you so kindly informed me, will choke once again. Get back to me when you are confident what your saying is true and not just spouting off what you "hope" will happen.

In the end boys, there is only one indicator of future success that can be labeled as true fact, and those are statistics. Statistics such as past performances, experience, players lost from the year before, etc.

For instance: Bearden says they will win it, says this year will be different, but what do they have to back that up---Nothing besides the words of their mouth and a win in a tri-match and a nice choke job in sectionals or regionals? last year.

You say Siegel is talking trash, all they have said is that they will be there in the end, which as best we can tell, is probably fact. They have been there the last two years, lost to Brentwood in 2005 4-2, won it last year, lost one player with everyone else back. Chances are they will be there near the end. Especially playing the West TN team in the semi finals.

If you see something that you would call outrageous trash talking inform me, but there has been no guarantee from Siegel other than they are the defending champs(fact) and they will be players at the end this year (statistics tell us this is highly likely).

Now boys goodnight

Have a nice day

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb didn't play you last year because i think it rained and we decided to go home (not sure of that though, that was a while ago. correct me if im wrong). And we had a lot farther to travel, u guys wouldnt come to knoxville so we and bearden had to come there. And if we did play you, it would be hard to count cuz we didnt have tadd, taylor, and greer. Im not making excuses, those are just the realities we faced and decided not to play you guys. And dont make fun of us for not playing you, cuz you wouldnt play us this year.

Is Kyle Wishing gonna play college tennis anywhere? I heard MTSU but im not sure

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 3 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826429210[/snapback]Webb didn't play you last year because i think it rained and we decided to go home (not sure of that though, that was a while ago. correct me if im wrong). And we had a lot farther to travel, u guys wouldnt come to knoxville so we and bearden had to come there. And if we did play you, it would be hard to count cuz we didnt have tadd, taylor, and greer. Im not making excuses, those are just the realities we faced and decided not to play you guys. And dont make fun of us for not playing you, cuz you wouldnt play us this year.

Is Kyle Wishing gonna play college tennis anywhere? I heard MTSU but im not sure

Nobody said anything about not playing you last year. I didn't even wanna play Webb if you weren't full strength. And I wish we could play you this year just to see how it would go. But the schedule didn't work out...I don't know who said no to who or what but we aren't playing you and thats how it goes.

Kyle is playing at MTSU

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 3 2007 - 12:30 AM) 826428669[/snapback]LOL Entertaining stuff boys.

Well Webb I'm sorry you have had enough, I'll keep that in mind in future posts.

Also Maroon, what excuses did you hear? I saw one that you could deem as "excuse", you see something nobody else did? This quote up here, leads me to believe you wouldn't really know what I am talking about. Never said it wasn't Siegel's fault because it was, should have taken some Chaser plus at least, I hear that stuff works like a champ.

And to answer the ring question, That is not even my hand. Heck, I don't even live in Tennessee anymore /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . But you keep thinking I'm one of those Siegel players. I never talk like Wishing is the 2nd coming, I know who can beat him and who he can beat. In all honesty, Him and parks can both beat each other, it all depends on how they both play, but neither is completely superior over the other, like for instance, me over you. And as nation_supp said, Siegel was disappointed to hear Bearden lost, wanted that rematch.

And also Webb, Why do you trash Siegel's competition when you denied the opportunity to play them this year? You were called about a tri match this year before Carter but you guys declined as I heard it. So note to self: That arguement doesn't work.

Also maroon, Why do you talk trash and say "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope". If your confident say it...Bearden will Win, say it to yourself bud come on. But Oh Wait, your not sure because just like last year, there is that chance that the Bearden BULLDOGS, as you so kindly informed me, will choke once again. Get back to me when you are confident what your saying is true and not just spouting off what you "hope" will happen.

In the end boys, there is only one indicator of future success that can be labeled as true fact, and those are statistics. Statistics such as past performances, experience, players lost from the year before, etc.

For instance: Bearden says they will win it, says this year will be different, but what do they have to back that up---Nothing besides the words of their mouth and a win in a tri-match and a nice choke job in sectionals or regionals? last year.

You say Siegel is talking trash, all they have said is that they will be there in the end, which as best we can tell, is probably fact. They have been there the last two years, lost to Brentwood in 2005 4-2, won it last year, lost one player with everyone else back. Chances are they will be there near the end. Especially playing the West TN team in the semi finals.

If you see something that you would call outrageous trash talking inform me, but there has been no guarantee from Siegel other than they are the defending champs(fact) and they will be players at the end this year (statistics tell us this is highly likely).

Now boys goodnight

Have a nice day

Thank you. Your posts humor me. First of all, you talk about facts yet you do not have your own facts straight.

"Also maroon, Why do you talk trash and say "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope". If your confident say it...Bearden will Win, say it to yourself bud come on. But Oh Wait, your not sure because just like last year, there is that chance that the Bearden BULLDOGS, as you so kindly informed me, will choke once again. Get back to me when you are confident what your saying is true and not just spouting off what you "hope" will happen."

I believe if you scroll up a bit you will realize that I in fact never said "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope." It was Webb4 that said this because since he does not play for Bearden he does not want to claim anything for us. I did mention many lines about who will recieve the years rings, however... Now, second of all, if you do not live in Tennesse and you do not play for siegel why, oh why are you posting here? A bit lonely are we? But, I will overlook the fact that you should not even be posting here because of how much I enjoy your posts.

"In all honesty, Him and parks can both beat each other, it all depends on how they both play, but neither is completely superior over the other, like for instance, me over you."

This is a much more realistic claim (as opposed to the bogus "7/10" statistic you posted earlier). Speaking of statistics, what is siegel's record againts Bearden? Oh, thats right 0-1. Now, I am in no way saying that Bearden is for sure better than siegel; of course I think that but I know that you think the opposite. I am merely saying this in response to Harris saying that we have nothing to back up my claim that we will win, when in fact we do: we beat the state champs.

"Maroonnation, you say we are cocky yet you just predicted your team to win the state championship, and the season has hardly started. A little hypocritical, are we?"

No offense, but I do not believe that is the correct usage of hypocritical there. I know what I'm saying sounds cocky, but it's just a response to Harris's bashings. And yes, siegel plays good teams, but they do not face competition before state which is what I was trying to say in response to Harris saying that siegel will be there in the end. Yes, they will because they don't play any worthy teams in their reason (which is why you have to scheduale out of region matches for practice).

Obviously we have proven ourselves as a threat; we wanted recognition last year and we got that. Now we wont some rings and we will get those too. I have no problem with saying we will beat you all because I truly believe that, but I also have no problem with you all saying it back because I'm sure you truly believe that you will too. I do, however, have a problem with excuses. Nation_supp was man enough to admit "Maltsberger has proven that he can beat Kyle...we all know this." That is no more or no less than the truth. Hunter did not prove that he is better or worse than Kyle, but merely that he can beat him.

Yes, you all have "statistics" to back up your claim as well (you all as in nation_supp and the rest of your team not Harris since he doesn't play for siegel and probably isn't even in high school...) but please do not try and dismiss the fact that we beat you. Talk about how your going to beat us this year, not about how you should've beaten us last year just like I am talking about how we will win state this year and not how we should've won state last year.

Now Harris, you 20 something year old dude with nothing else to do but post on here, goodnight.

Ridiculous.

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 3 2007 - 12:30 AM) 826428669[/snapback]This quote up here, leads me to believe you wouldn't really know what I am talking about. Never said it wasn't Siegel's fault because it was, should have taken some Chaser plus at least, I hear that stuff works like a champ.

I am well aware of what you are talking about and I don't see how saying "whatever choices a player makes that effects his game is his fault. Furthermore, the match was not even early in the morning and whatever stupid things the players did the night before would not have effected them that much, or else I dont believe they would have done them" would lead you to think otherwise... If you can't play with a hangover why would you engage in activities that would result in one the day before a tennis match? As I was trying to say before I doubt it had as much effect as you claim (meaning I doubt they drank so much that would actually have a bad hangover which, in my book, would require puking and I didn't see any of that going on) because I doubt the siegel players are that stupid...I may be wrong. Learn to drink, especially if your going to do it the night before a tough tennis match, even if its because you want to have an excuse if you lose (or just learn to make up better excuses). Either that or next time try some potasium pills, I hear they work like a charm.

QUOTE(titlebound @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826429287[/snapback]Marroonnation... If you spent half the time you spend typing crap on here as you did on the tennis court you might actually be the ones with state rings... And thanks for giving us a little extra motivation

Very informative post. Thanks for your input I'll take that into consideration and get back to you. But, it's kind of late and I think my tennis club is closed... Good try at a clever insult, though. Take some tips from Harris, hes got some wit to him. Oh I've got one...If you spent half the time you spend reading the crap I write on on here as you did on the tennis court you might actually beat a Bearden player for once. How was that? Any input for me? I also couldn't help but notice that you have posted 239 posts on coacht while I have only posted 37... can you do simple math or is that in next year's curriculum?

Also, I find it funny that you said this earlier in this topic:

"The top three schools in this order are: Bearden, Siegel, Science Hill

Tennessee High is the next in line, but its a big step down from those three, West TN has a few decent teams but they don't have alot of depth."

Yes, you all have "statistics" to back up your claim as well (you all as in nation_supp and the rest of your team not Harris since he doesn't play for siegel and probably isn't even in high school...) but please do not try and dismiss the fact that we beat you

Please refer to the above post where I so astutely noted your win at the tri-match. Which was at 9 am if I remember correctly. And now you have to throw up from drinking to have a hangover? Son you are in for a rude awakening, only pansies throw up. By the way, Its obvious Hunter can beat Kyle...or else he would have lost? Common sense tells "most" of us this much.

Also, what is a "wont" a ring? I understand "I go to Bearden and I won't win a state title this year." But I don't understand it in the context of "Now we wont some rings".

And for the record, I'm not loney. Just enjoy a little banter every now and then. And I'm not some 20 year old kid, although it is pretty funny to hear you say these things.

Take your own advice junior, need some wit in these posts. I mean this last post of yours, its about as good as when your mom hung up your 1st grade drawings from class on the fridgerator even though it almost caused a seizure just to look at it. I feel this need to respond out of pity just so one day you can learn how to post and actually appear to know what your talking about.

Have a nice day

QUOTE(MaroonNation77 @ Apr 3 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826429266[/snapback]Thank you. Your posts humor me. First of all, you talk about facts yet you do not have your own facts straight.

"Also maroon, Why do you talk trash and say "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope". If your confident say it...Bearden will Win, say it to yourself bud come on. But Oh Wait, your not sure because just like last year, there is that chance that the Bearden BULLDOGS, as you so kindly informed me, will choke once again. Get back to me when you are confident what your saying is true and not just spouting off what you "hope" will happen."

I believe if you scroll up a bit you will realize that I in fact never said "Bearden will have the last laugh...I hope." It was Webb4 that said this because since he does not play for Bearden he does not want to claim anything for us. I did mention many lines about who will recieve the years rings, however... Now, second of all, if you do not live in Tennesse and you do not play for siegel why, oh why are you posting here? A bit lonely are we? But, I will overlook the fact that you should not even be posting here because of how much I enjoy your posts.

"In all honesty, Him and parks can both beat each other, it all depends on how they both play, but neither is completely superior over the other, like for instance, me over you."

This is a much more realistic claim (as opposed to the bogus "7/10" statistic you posted earlier). Speaking of statistics, what is siegel's record againts Bearden? Oh, thats right 0-1. Now, I am in no way saying that Bearden is for sure better than siegel; of course I think that but I know that you think the opposite. I am merely saying this in response to Harris saying that we have nothing to back up my claim that we will win, when in fact we do: we beat the state champs.

"Maroonnation, you say we are cocky yet you just predicted your team to win the state championship, and the season has hardly started. A little hypocritical, are we?"

No offense, but I do not believe that is the correct usage of hypocritical there. I know what I'm saying sounds cocky, but it's just a response to Harris's bashings. And yes, siegel plays good teams, but they do not face competition before state which is what I was trying to say in response to Harris saying that siegel will be there in the end. Yes, they will because they don't play any worthy teams in their reason (which is why you have to scheduale out of region matches for practice).

Obviously we have proven ourselves as a threat; we wanted recognition last year and we got that. Now we wont some rings and we will get those too. I have no problem with saying we will beat you all because I truly believe that, but I also have no problem with you all saying it back because I'm sure you truly believe that you will too. I do, however, have a problem with excuses. Nation_supp was man enough to admit "Maltsberger has proven that he can beat Kyle...we all know this." That is no more or no less than the truth. Hunter did not prove that he is better or worse than Kyle, but merely that he can beat him.

Yes, you all have "statistics" to back up your claim as well (you all as in nation_supp and the rest of your team not Harris since he doesn't play for siegel and probably isn't even in high school...) but please do not try and dismiss the fact that we beat you. Talk about how your going to beat us this year, not about how you should've beaten us last year just like I am talking about how we will win state this year and not how we should've won state last year.

Now Harris, you 20 something year old dude with nothing else to do but post on here, goodnight.

Ridiculous.

Actually, my use of hypocritical was very much correct. YOU have already predicted your own team to win a state championship. Yet, you call us cocky. We have said only that we will be back at state this year. Who is the cocky one? You call us the cocky ones, yet you are already sizing your state rings you plan on winning. Hypocrisy at its finest. Don't try and correct my grammar, son. I know what I'm talking about /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

About the tri-match last year...(which i can't even BELIEVE we are still talking about LOL)...you take your win against us in a tri-match played when Siegel wasn't even full strength. I'll take a state championship and an enormous rock on my finger over that any day /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ...That is all I will say about that

Siegel plays in a cupcake region, I'll give you that. However, we PLAYED and BEAT the best team out of your region last year, and that team was Science Hill, wasn't it? Or are you now going to say that you all were the best team and should have been there? Fact is, you weren't there. I would have rather played you because honestly, I think Bearden WAS the better team. Here's another fact, though, the team that came out of your region was the team that we beat, handily, in the state semi-finals. Our road to state was easy, but obviously we were prepared. That's all that matters, isn't it?

One more thing, YOU might want to get YOUR facts straight before you decide to bash Harris. You don't know him, so don't try to act like you do. You think you know to whom you are talking, but in reality you are not even remotely close.

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826429411[/snapback]Actually, my use of hypocritical was very much correct. YOU have already predicted your own team to win a state championship. Yet, you call us cocky. We have said only that we will be back at state this year. Who is the cocky one? You call us the cocky ones, yet you are already sizing your state rings you plan on winning. Hypocrisy at its finest. Don't try and correct my grammar, son. I know what I'm talking about /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

About the tri-match last year...(which i can't even BELIEVE we are still talking about LOL)...you take your win against us in a tri-match played when Siegel wasn't even full strength. I'll take a state championship and an enormous rock on my finger over that any day /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ...That is all I will say about that

Siegel plays in a cupcake region, I'll give you that. However, we PLAYED and BEAT the best team out of your region last year, and that team was Science Hill, wasn't it? Or are you now going to say that you all were the best team and should have been there? Fact is, you weren't there. I would have rather played you because honestly, I think Bearden WAS the better team. Here's another fact, though, the team that came out of your region was the team that we beat, handily, in the state semi-finals. Our road to state was easy, but obviously we were prepared. That's all that matters, isn't it?

One more thing, YOU might want to get YOUR facts straight before you decide to bash Harris. You don't know him, so don't try to act like you do. You think you know to whom you are talking, but in reality you are not even remotely close.

Here here

Have a nice day

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826429411[/snapback]Actually, my use of hypocritical was very much correct. YOU have already predicted your own team to win a state championship. Yet, you call us cocky. We have said only that we will be back at state this year. Who is the cocky one? You call us the cocky ones, yet you are already sizing your state rings you plan on winning. Hypocrisy at its finest. Don't try and correct my grammar, son. I know what I'm talking about

About the tri-match last year...(which i can't even BELIEVE we are still talking about LOL)...you take your win against us in a tri-match played when Siegel wasn't even full strength. I'll take a state championship and an enormous rock on my finger over that any day ...That is all I will say about that

Take your state championship of last year. Congratulations, you all deserved it. But quit saying that for the tri-match you weren't at full strength. Quit saying that for the tri-match you all had hang-overs. I don't see any guys on Bearden or Science Hill on here making excuses about why they didn't win state last year. Just admit that you guys lost to Bearden in the tri-match without saying something about the stupid stuff your team did or who wasn't there. Noone is taking anything away from your state championship last year so don't take anything away from Bearden's head to head victory over you. And I think Bearden realizes that winning state is bigger than a head to head win. They just don't want to hear you guys make all these excuses for the tri-match just like us Webb guys don't want to hear you all talk about all the different matches you can win vs. us.