Best AAA Tennis Team

Tennessee3

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ May 16 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826460543[/snapback]Oak Ridge wins 4-1. Siegel and Science Hill in the final. Frustrating year for the Bulldogs. Started with Taylor not playing and ending with Rahnema forgetting about the match. Good luck to everyone, should be a great final

How do you forget about a regional final? Bearden does not deserve to be in it if one of their players doesn't even show up. That's just my opinion. It's sad because I think they are a good team and could have gone very far

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 16 2007 - 09:01 PM) 826460651[/snapback]How do you forget about a regional final? Bearden does not deserve to be in it if one of their players doesn't even show up. That's just my opinion. It's sad because I think they are a good team and could have gone very far

Just a reminder nation_supp, you have a sectional match tomorrow. Be sure to be at school was 730. Just in case you forgot. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Harris @ May 16 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826460806[/snapback]Just a reminder nation_supp, you have a sectional match tomorrow. Be sure to be at school was 730. Just in case you forgot. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The gray's house, not the school...

I can't believe that Oak Ridge is deep enough to beat Bearden even without Rahnema. Did Koehler beat Maltsberger?

QUOTE(titlebound @ May 16 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826460846[/snapback]The gray's house, not the school...

I can't believe that Oak Ridge is deep enough to beat Bearden even without Rahnema. Did Koehler beat Maltsberger?

Oak Ridge top two are good, Koehler beat Maltsberger like a drum and Uzzle is a very solid two, he beat Acker, thats Rahnemas spot. Acker woulda played 3, win, Fulton won anyway. Where it killed is the is the 4 and 5 spot. Oak Ridge easily won 4, Bearden wins with Fulton there and they won the 5 which Bearden wins if the real 5 plays. So down 4-1, match over instead of up 3-2. Science Hill woulda been been the end of the road more than likely anyway. Its still a shame that the season has to end on such a crazy situation. If you really think about it all u can really do is laugh. Make sure all the rest of you players put the times of the matches and dates into your planners. All Siegel players, the semis are on Tuesday and I will remind you on here again on Monday night

QUOTE(Harris @ May 16 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826460647[/snapback]lol that is classic.

I mean does nobody talk to Rahnema at all?

Sure they talk to him, we had our awards ceremony Thursday night before the match, and the coach mentioned the match no less than 5 times. Player calls Rahnema at 4:30 on Friday, match time, and he is on the lake saying he forgot. As mentioned earlier, you can get mad, which everyone has, but all you can really do is laugh because it is a story that is hard to believe.

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ May 17 2007 - 06:13 AM) 826460933[/snapback]Sure they talk to him, we had our awards ceremony Thursday night before the match, and the coach mentioned the match no less than 5 times. Player calls Rahnema at 4:30 on Friday, match time, and he is on the lake saying he forgot. As mentioned earlier, you can get mad, which everyone has, but all you can really do is laugh because it is a story that is hard to believe.

Hope he took a cooler out on the lake with him to make it worth it, and maybe like 3 chicks alone.

QUOTE(Harris @ May 18 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826461728[/snapback]Hope he took a cooler out on the lake with him to make it worth it, and maybe like 3 chicks alone.

What are you talkin about that still ain't worth it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Science Hill wins 4-1

Kyle Wishing over Chris Smith 4,2

Alexander Greer over Chris Hale 4,2

Jay Wilkinson over Casey Edwards 5, and think 2nd was 2. Edwards had set points in the first set

Storie over James Hayes 4,4.

Kerr over Melvin 4 and around 2 I think.

It was pretty back and forth in first set of all matches. Siegel was up in 4 of the 5 matches at either 4-3 or 5-4 in the first set but Science Hill made a comeback to take them and the momentum going into the 2nd set. Match was decided at the #3 and #4 spots in my opinion. Good job Science Hill and enjoy, good match.

QUOTE(Harris @ May 23 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826465484[/snapback]Science Hill wins 4-1

Kyle Wishing over Chris Smith 4,2

Alexander Greer over Chris Hale 4,2

Jay Wilkinson over Casey Edwards 5, and think 2nd was 2. Edwards had set points in the first set

Storie over James Hayes 4,4.

Kerr over Melvin 4 and around 2 I think.

It was pretty back and forth in first set of all matches. Siegel was up in 4 of the 5 matches at either 4-3 or 5-4 in the first set but Science Hill made a comeback to take them and the momentum going into the 2nd set. Match was decided at the #3 and #4 spots in my opinion. Good job Science Hill and enjoy, good match.

was that for state?