Huntingdon Mustangs

policecopper

QUOTE(htown5987 @ Apr 26 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826446461[/snapback]If im not mistaken...i think it was Colton Dill who hit the fly ball to the outfield to score the winning run...not that it matters though just thought i would let you know

You are correct. Great job tonight Mustangs!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Mr. Mustang @ Apr 28 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826447394[/snapback]Has anyone heard who will pitch today for Huntingdon? Will Coach Eubanks hold McAdams out till Monday to pitch against Ripley? Just curious. Great day for the game today at USJ.

Game time still 6 P.M.?

QUOTE(wbfg965espn @ Apr 28 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826447516[/snapback]USJ def Huntindon today 13-2

WP Overbey

LP C. Dill

HHS commited 4 errors and walked 7 hitters.

Huntingdon did not play a typical game. Huntingdon has a great team and I see them going a long way this season. Good luck the rest of the way!

Just out of curiosity, what's happened to Crocker's arm strength? Last 2 or 3 games he's pitched, he hasn't gotten over 83! Is there some underlying things as far as arm problems, I mean I've heard he's been clocked at 88 and that's a far stretch from the 83 I've seen on the guns here lately! I've heard he's had arm problems his whole life, and even gotten some cortizone shots at an early age...

I thought Huntingdon looked a little flat to say the least. I'm sure they're generally better than that defensively. I did notice their coach held them over after the game to practice. He was obviously expecting more from his team. The loss and the extra drills may pay off in the near future. One thing is for sure. Huntingdon is a much better program with coach Eubanks than they have been in the last several years!! Nice work over there, and good luck!

QUOTE(wes_c_addle @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826448230[/snapback]I thought Huntingdon looked a little flat to say the least. I'm sure they're generally better than that defensively. I did notice their coach held them over after the game to practice. He was obviously expecting more from his team. The loss and the extra drills may pay off in the near future. One thing is for sure. Huntingdon is a much better program with coach Eubanks than they have been in the last several years!! Nice work over there, and good luck!

Probably shouldn't read too much into it. They just faced a much better team that would beat them 10 out of 10 times. But they should do well in the single A tourn.

QUOTE(cutoff @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826448303[/snapback]Probably shouldn't read too much into it. They just faced a much better team that would beat them 10 out of 10 times. But they should do well in the single A tourn.

I don't think 10 out of 10 would quite be a fair assesment. We did beat the same pitcher from South Side that beat USJ. That should probably give us at least a shot at maybe 2 wins of a 10 game series. USJ is very good, several good kids that I know. Several good parents. Good luck, hope to see you in the 'Boro.

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ Apr 30 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826448417[/snapback]I don't think 10 out of 10 would quite be a fair assesment. We did beat the same pitcher from South Side that beat USJ. That should probably give us at least a shot at maybe 2 wins of a 10 game series. USJ is very good, several good kids that I know. Several good parents. Good luck, hope to see you in the 'Boro.

Saying USJ would beat Huntington 10 out of 10 is ridiculous. Huntington is obviously a fine team and capable of beating USJ. They are comparable to the South Side team that beat USJ last week and Huntington beat this week. Saying USJ is a better team and would win more than Huntington in a 10 games series is a reasonable opinion. Saying 10 out of 10, while always possible, is not a reasonable opinion. Both teams should play deep into May.