BOLIVAR CENTRAL VS HARPETH

BIGWEBB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not seen Bolivar play this year. I know they have some really good athletes. Seen Harpeth several times and I just think the experience factor will benefit Harpeth..They're playing more SRs and JRs who have big game experience vs Bolivars more Freshman-Sophmore based team. But Bolivars athletic ability and talent could give harpeth big time trouble.

Bolivar will win by 10. Coach Rudesill is one of the best coaches in the state. He does not have to have two D1 players to win games.

The Tigers coasted in the first half against Creek Wood, but that will not happen on Tuesday. Bolivar and Liberty will be meeting in round three of their rivalry later in the week.

QUOTE(Macnarry @ Feb 25 2007 - 03:58 PM) 826388738[/snapback]Bolivar will win by 10. Coach Rudesill is one of the best coaches in the state. He does not have to have two D1 players to win games.

The Tigers coasted in the first half against Creek Wood, but that will not happen on Tuesday. Bolivar and Liberty will be meeting in round three of their rivalry later in the week.

I agree.....Bolivar is pretty quick and can shoot. If I'm not mistaken.....Bolivar led thru 3 quaters against Libert in the first game this year.....that's always in the back of my mind.

QUOTE(Macnarry @ Feb 25 2007 - 05:58 PM) 826388738[/snapback]Bolivar will win by 10. Coach Rudesill is one of the best coaches in the state. He does not have to have two D1 players to win games.

Didn't seem as though they coasted. They changed defenses 4 or 5 times in the 1st half trying to stop us. We just couldn't maintain it in the 2nd half. I'll say the winner of the Bolivar- Harpeth game will go to whichever area of the state the refs are from. If they're from Middle Tn, Harpeth, if they're from West Tn, Bolivar.

QUOTE(redhawk1 @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:43 PM) 826389160[/snapback]Didn't seem as though they coasted. They changed defenses 4 or 5 times in the 1st half trying to stop us. We just couldn't maintain it in the 2nd half. I'll say the winner of the Bolivar- Harpeth game will go to whichever area of the state the refs are from. If they're from Middle Tn, Harpeth, if they're from West Tn, Bolivar.

My understanding is that the referees are coming from Northwest Tennessee area.

QUOTE(TheBoredGuy @ Feb 25 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826389290[/snapback]What's scary is how young Bolivar is, and here they are with a good chance to get to sectionals.

I got a feeling there'll be another gold ball or two heading back to B-Town in the near future.

I believe so the next three years Bolivar is goin to win state....Nobody in the region can mess with them execpt Liberty and they will be gettin there's soon....