Bradley at Home vs White County

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826396020[/snapback]Anyone know anything about White County?

Being a native Chattanoogan(although I live in Murfreesboro) I am rooting for you. When they walk in the gym you may initially think we ae about to kill them(if you think that way the opposite will happen they can shoot it from outside they are physical and they will get out and run

well we have 2 big guys Keith Dodd and Kyle Groothis that are our inside men at around 6'8 or 6'9 each then TO our outside shooter than can shoot from from anywhere on the floor then mark Gibson and Logan watson and Matt Perkins arent to bad from the outside either. so basicly the question is can White county hang with our "Twin towers" in the paint. that will be the key to the game.

Oh and to the Oakland fans Red Bank isnt exactlty gonna be a bush over for you. They are fast really fast and can very good from outside ..oh and they never quit they could be done by 10 with 10seconds left in the game and they will still fight you.

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:16 PM) 826396231[/snapback]LOL are they any good, well I guess if you consider 29-8 with 4 losses to the #2 team in the state good /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

By the way our record is 34-4 with 2 of thoses loses comeing to out of state teams and 1 to a Red bank team that we just beat.

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826396256[/snapback]well we have 2 big guys Keith Dodd and Kyle Groothis that are our inside men at around 6'8 or 6'9 each then TO our outside shooter than can shoot from from anywhere on the floor then mark Gibson and Logan watson and Matt Perkins arent to bad from the outside either. so basicly the question is can White county hang with our "Twin towers" in the paint. that will be the key to the game.

Oh and to the Oakland fans Red Bank isnt exactlty gonna be a bush over for you. They are fast really fast and can very good from outside ..oh and they never quit they could be done by 10 with 10seconds left in the game and they will still fight you.

I didnt think anybody from oakland has ever implied that if they have, they are flat out wrong. Sure Red Bank is fast and score alot, but Oakland has faced their fair share of teams with speed, and more often that not, their size and great defense has taken them out of their game. Oakland probably wont win in a blowout, but Red Bank is going to have to play a great game to beat the Patriots at their place

White County is undersized, but they play physical and can shoot as well as anyone, BC is not lock to win either

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826396256[/snapback]well we have 2 big guys Keith Dodd and Kyle Groothis that are our inside men at around 6'8 or 6'9 each then TO our outside shooter than can shoot from from anywhere on the floor then mark Gibson and Logan watson and Matt Perkins arent to bad from the outside either. so basicly the question is can White county hang with our "Twin towers" in the paint. that will be the key to the game.

By the way our record is 34-4 with 2 of thoses loses comeing to out of state teams and 1 to a Red bank team that we just beat.

Yeah and one of those were a 21 points loss to a great defensive team in Butler. You guys can score, but can you win a low scoring physical game. Yeah you got 2 bigs, but they alot of thier stuff because of their height. Your team is good, but White County will be right there with ya, with their fantastic fan support

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826396256[/snapback]well we have 2 big guys Keith Dodd and Kyle Groothis that are our inside men at around 6'8 or 6'9 each then TO our outside shooter than can shoot from from anywhere on the floor then mark Gibson and Logan watson and Matt Perkins arent to bad from the outside either. so basicly the question is can White county hang with our "Twin towers" in the paint. that will be the key to the game.

I think alot of teams say they will be to fast for oakland.

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826396020[/snapback]Anyone know anything about White County?

I don't know how White County will match up against Bradley, but we are 29-8. I think EVERY team in the state that is still playing is pretty darn good.

We lost to Oakland 4 times, Blackman twice, Riverdale, and Antioch this season. We also beat Riverdale twice and Blackman once.

I'm expecting this to be a good game unless we shoot terrible like we did against Oakland last night. We were 4 for 24 in the 1st half.

No telling exactly who will start. Coach Mitchell starts about 9 different guys.

I hope White County brings their shades wit them. There is just something about the lighting in that gym so distracts your game, (having played there before)! Look for Terrence O. to put on a show! He might even go baseline and dunk on one of White County's players, like he did against Red Bank this past week!

QUOTE(85warrior @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826397821[/snapback]I don't know how White County will match up against Bradley, but we are 29-8. I think EVERY team in the state that is still playing is pretty darn good.

We lost to Oakland 4 times, Blackman twice, Riverdale, and Antioch this season. We also beat Riverdale twice and Blackman once.

I'm expecting this to be a good game unless we shoot terrible like we did against Oakland last night. We were 4 for 24 in the 1st half.

No telling exactly who will start. Coach Mitchell starts about 9 different guys.

The one time I saw BC play this year it looked like their defense was a little suspect, and they didn't use the post players enough. I've heard from several people that their defense was suspect. Should be a good match up, but I don't see WC winning. hope I am wrong for 7AAA sake.

QUOTE(SuperStar008 @ Mar 3 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826398328[/snapback]I hope White County brings their shades wit them. There is just something about the lighting in that gym so distracts your game, (having played there before)! Look for Terrence O. to put on a show! He might even go baseline and dunk on one of White County's players, like he did against Red Bank this past week!

And White County's JJ Taylor might just swat that thing out of the air like he does every week. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />