GLEASON VS JACKSON COUNTY!

jamieroper

Didnt get to add my response. Coach Frazier knows his stuff and makes an average group of athletes win. Proably the best coach in Tenn. hudson had a great week--Which colleges in D 1 have actually offered her scheolarships. Greenfield fan, I know you keep saying she could go anywhere. But...who actuary offered her D1???I still think you got to be related or juoined at the hip somehow. Every post says the same thing regarding Hudson. Get a life. You talk more about Gleason and Kayla than you do your own daughter and team.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 12 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826409196[/snapback]Didnt get to add my response. Coach Frazier knows his stuff and makes an average group of athletes win. Proably the best coach in Tenn. hudson had a great week--Which colleges in D 1 have actually offered her scheolarships. Greenfield fan, I know you keep saying she could go anywhere. But...who actuary offered her D1???I still think you got to be related or juoined at the hip somehow. Every post says the same thing regarding Hudson. Get a life. You talk more about Gleason and Kayla than you do your own daughter and team.

...AND YOU NEED TO GET OVER THE FACT ANNA TRULL WAS NOT A NOMINEE FOR MISS BASKETBALL. GREENFIELDFAN AT LEAST HAS THE DECENCY TO PRAISE TEAMS AND PLAYERS NOT DOWN THEM BECAUSE THEIR TEAM OR PLAYER DIDN'T RECEIVE ENOUGH RECOGNITION. I NOTICED EVERY MILESTONE OR STAT ANNA SURPASSED WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER THROUGOUT THE SEASON, THEN YOU HAVE KAYLA WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT, IT WAS THE GOLD BALL SHE WANTED AND MADE SURE SHE WORKED WITH HER TEAMMATES TO ACHIEVE THAT. THERE ARE MANY RECORDS AND MILESTONES KAYLA SURPASSED BUT NO ONE KNEW BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT!!!

QUOTE(statstracker @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:55 AM) 826408983[/snapback]Rocking Chair

Just expressing my opinion about how Coach Frazier is a class act. I hate that JC had to end their season that way but the truth hurts. By the way, I am not in Gleason so you don't start talking about that community.

I'm sure coach Frazier is a class act. But I was talking primarily about the pretty sad comment you made. I don't believe I said one bad thing about Gleason. I was talking about the community of Jackson Co. and their team on how they have alot to be proud of on the way their team has played all year. And I'm not in Jackson Co. but I have followed their program since the early 70's.

QUOTE(sam_jones @ Mar 12 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826409196[/snapback]Didnt get to add my response. Coach Frazier knows his stuff and makes an average group of athletes win. Proably the best coach in Tenn. hudson had a great week--Which colleges in D 1 have actually offered her scheolarships. Greenfield fan, I know you keep saying she could go anywhere. But...who actuary offered her D1???I still think you got to be related or juoined at the hip somehow. Every post says the same thing regarding Hudson. Get a life. You talk more about Gleason and Kayla than you do your own daughter and team.

Hey sam, enjoy watching Kayla thump Anna again for the next 4 years! HAHA!!!

No I didn't, we all know how to look at your old posts and see you are a Mckenzie supporter that knows all of Anna's accomplishments. (Which were all personal since there were never any for the team). We can also see that your a closet Kayla Hudson hater from your past posts and thats ok too, jealousy eats lots of people alive not just you my friend.

QUOTE(10teamdistrictisajoke @ Mar 12 2007 - 02:56 PM) 826409299[/snapback]No I didn't, we all know how to look at your old posts and see you are a Mckenzie supporter that knows all of Anna's accomplishments. (Which were all personal since there were never any for the team). We can also see that your a closet Kayla Hudson hater from your past posts and thats ok too, jealousy eats lots of people alive not just you my friend.

I may know lots of information on Mckenzie as well as other places. anybody can read the paper. I know who anna is but so does everybody around here. Just like people in gleason know Kayaa. And...not a "closet hater" of anybody. Life is too short to worry abount stuff like that.

Really? Well I saw in a past post that you go to all of Mckenzie's football games. Then you posted you saw Gleason and Lake co. play in the region championship and guess what else happened that night... Anna got her All-Region award. I also remember Kayla having a great game against Collinwood and Mrs. Basketball runner-up Abby Andrews but all you cared to talk about was her shot selection the night before.... Go back and look at the Gleason-LC thread, I brought something else up there for you also.

QUOTE(jmoses @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826406551[/snapback]They also held Forrest to just 28 pts. They beat both the silver and gold ball teams from last year I think they may be on a mission...............

this was a game like summertown and Jackson co. last year when JC could do no wrong and summertown was a good team ut nothing went right and they got demolished thats how this game was gieason played almost perfect and jc played awful as bad as it was you shoot 60% from field and 100% from the line and your opponent shoots 25% its a bad day for anyone and all of us have had games like that at one time or the other.congrats to gleason ,coach fraizer for a excellant tourney

QUOTE(dawgseyeview @ Mar 12 2007 - 02:51 PM) 826409230[/snapback]. I NOTICED EVERY MILESTONE OR STAT ANNA SURPASSED WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER THROUGOUT THE SEASON, THEN YOU HAVE KAYLA WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT, IT WAS THE GOLD BALL SHE WANTED AND MADE SURE SHE WORKED WITH HER TEAMMATES TO ACHIEVE THAT. THERE ARE MANY RECORDS AND MILESTONES KAYLA SURPASSED BUT NO ONE KNEW BECAUSE IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT!!!

Great post!

That speaks volumes about Kayla. Alot of players never learn how to play as a team. Kayla passed 2000 points the same night as Anna did but Kayla didnt want them to stop the game or have any awards. It was all about the team and winning the Gold Ball.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Mar 12 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826409356[/snapback]Great post!

That speaks volumes about Kayla. Alot of players never learn how to play as a team. Kayla passed 2000 points the same night as Anna did but Kayla didnt want them to stop the game or have any awards. It was all about the team and winning the Gold Ball.

Dont know anything about all that. Think what you want but YOURE WRONG. Move on to bigger and better conversation. That's what I'm doin. Anybody anywhere knows Gleason has a much better team than McKenzie. Good luck to both of the girls as they move ahead.