Oakland vs. Powell

#1VolsFan

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826409689[/snapback]I have much respect for Powell. They would not be at state if they weren't GOOD! I know this game will NOT be a cakewalk whatsoever. At state, you have to BRING it every time you get your hands on the ball, and everytime you go on defense.

Most of these posters are simply fans from 7AAA and have respect for Chaisson Allen's play. They are NOT even students from Oakland, so if you plan to use these posts for motivation, COACH.....you may be barking up the wrong tree.

Chaisson would have

many more

lucrative

offer at this stage of the game, but he VERBALLy committed way before the bball season began b/c he thought that Northeastern gave him the best opportunity academically and athletically. After winning MVP once again, helping to lead his team to state, and scoring over 1600 pts in his career as a 3 yr starter at Oakland, I am sure his stock rose. As I said before, he did NOT wish to have any distractions this season by worrying about college, b/c Chaisson is all about TEAM, and not himself.

2priceless, you'll be very happy to hear the announcement Mr. Vaughn made at the pep rally today

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lost Old Dad @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826409595[/snapback]Yes she is and with her already committed to MTSU we will continue to be able to watch her.

BTW TJ she scored almost as much as the ENTIRE team at Siegel this season so I would say she is a little better than alright. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Your really funny lost old man! Your name is very fitting. This is about Oakland. A real team. Not a one man/woman show. I'm happy for riverdale and hope for the best for oakland. Oakland plays team ball and thats what its all about. Stick to facts and quit hating on other teams in 7aaa.

QUOTE(olandpats @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826409734[/snapback]most of the 1's flappin r from siegel and not from oakland. they hate us .

Thats where YOU are wrong. No one is flappin from Siegel. Can't you Oakland people give it up and enjoy this moment? Do you always have to say crap? I know most of these people on here and the ones from Siegel. They want the trophy to stay in the boro. It only makes basketball stronger in this city and puts us on the map. It helps all the athletic programs in the boro. It helps bring more recruiters from colleges making more opportunities for all. Stop being bitter over nothing anyone could control over 4 years ago. Give it up and move on.

Heading to the Glass House......best of luck to everyone in the tourney. Win or lose, everyone there is in the top 8 in the state and no one can take that away from you.

Oakland,,,,,play your game thge way you know how. Stay focused and don't let your guard down. DEFENSE is your bread and butter.....hit your shots, and don't let up even for a second. CRASH the boards and play as a TEAM. We are all behind you!

well to bad for powell this year...even thought they had a good run they were lackin many "aspects" of the game. I think that Oakland exploited the weakness in finding out that powell dont have an inside game. even thought they can beat a team out of NC, dont mean that they can beat an in-state team such as Oakland. all in all superb game to Oakland...as for Powell sorry to see you all comin home after one game and out...better luck next year

QUOTE(Player2BNamed07 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826413634[/snapback]well to bad for powell this year...even thought they had a good run they were lackin many "aspects" of the game. I think that Oakland exploited the weakness in finding out that powell dont have an inside game. even thought they can beat a team out of NC, dont mean that they can beat an in-state team such as Oakland. all in all superb game to Oakland...as for Powell sorry to see you all comin home after one game and out...better luck next year

I hate to say it Powell folks, but we told ya so /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I am just so excited right now that I can't stand it. It was a lot of fun watching the Riverdale girls last week win, but to see MY TEAM playing in the Glass House was simply ELECTRIC to me. I was so nervous all day long........but as soon as we jumped in there and the BULLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRR popped in that THREE at the beginning, I knew Shane was going to be on it tonight. He didn't disappoint me....played exceptionally.Someone said earlier that you may can slow down Chaisson wilth the doubleteams , but don't underestimate the play of JWade. WELLLLLLLL>.......looks like Powell learned the HARD way just that. Several times tonight, I thought Wade could have touched the dang lights he hopped so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The kid can ball and that is a fact. Dre played some dang good D tonight.....started sweating when he had the 3rd foul called on him with plenty of ticks left on the clock, but he hung in there.Chaisson has such vision on the court.....he is such a COMPLETE player....unselfish.....always knows where the ball is. Then there is EPPS who I think is a difference maker everytime he is in the game. I love his hustle and I love his HEART. We have GOT to get him on the GRASS FIELD......Kit was holding it down on the inside. We got some solid minutes out of FANNtastic and Harding.....I just can't say enough about this TEAM. TOGETHER and in harmony........PROUD to be a PATRIOT right now.

How'd you like Chaisson's perfect pass EVEN when he was laying on his back???? The kid has STYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826413709[/snapback]I am just so excited right now that I can't stand it. It was a lot of fun watching the Riverdale girls last week win, but to see MY TEAM playing in the Glass House was simply ELECTRIC to me. I was so nervous all day long........but as soon as we jumped in there and the BULLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRR popped in that THREE at the beginning, I knew Shane was going to be on it tonight. He didn't disappoint me....played exceptionally.Someone said earlier that you may can slow down Chaisson wilth the doubleteams , but don't underestimate the play of JWade. WELLLLLLLL>.......looks like Powell learned the HARD way just that. Several times tonight, I thought Wade could have touched the dang lights he hopped so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The kid can ball and that is a fact. Dre played some dang good D tonight.....started sweating when he had the 3rd foul called on him with plenty of ticks left on the clock, but he hung in there.Chaisson has such vision on the court.....he is such a COMPLETE player....unselfish.....always knows where the ball is. Then there is EPPS who I think is a difference maker everytime he is in the game. I love his hustle and I love his HEART. We have GOT to get him on the GRASS FIELD......Kit was holding it down on the inside. We got some solid minutes out of FANNtastic and Harding.....I just can't say enough about this TEAM. TOGETHER and in harmony........PROUD to be a PATRIOT right now.

How'd you like Chaisson's perfect pass EVEN when he was laying on his back???? The kid has STYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No gold ball for memphis this year either....we will have to play better tomorrow night....also, 2p...about your signature....

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826413709[/snapback]I am just so excited right now that I can't stand it. It was a lot of fun watching the Riverdale girls last week win, but to see MY TEAM playing in the Glass House was simply ELECTRIC to me. I was so nervous all day long........but as soon as we jumped in there and the BULLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRR popped in that THREE at the beginning, I knew Shane was going to be on it tonight. He didn't disappoint me....played exceptionally.Someone said earlier that you may can slow down Chaisson wilth the doubleteams , but don't underestimate the play of JWade. WELLLLLLLL>.......looks like Powell learned the HARD way just that. Several times tonight, I thought Wade could have touched the dang lights he hopped so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The kid can ball and that is a fact. Dre played some dang good D tonight.....started sweating when he had the 3rd foul called on him with plenty of ticks left on the clock, but he hung in there.Chaisson has such vision on the court.....he is such a COMPLETE player....unselfish.....always knows where the ball is. Then there is EPPS who I think is a difference maker everytime he is in the game. I love his hustle and I love his HEART. We have GOT to get him on the GRASS FIELD......Kit was holding it down on the inside. We got some solid minutes out of FANNtastic and Harding.....I just can't say enough about this TEAM. TOGETHER and in harmony........PROUD to be a PATRIOT right now.

That excitement only gets to last for only 24hrs /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />