DC/White House

redbirdfan

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826412470[/snapback]same thing tonight as 6"2" CHOCTAW Jermey Kimble shut Gaines down as he did BTW 6"

8" Gaint..Great game all CHOCTAW players ,coaches,fans on a bad shooting night that had nutting to do with WH ..Jitters are out of the way now. Liberty is not Invincible as MOST would have you believe..GO CHOCTAWS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No, not invincible. But Dyer County is not going to get close. 25+ win. I say 29 pt win. Oh, by the way, they don't know what jitters are until Liberty turns their press on that is in your face every inch of the court.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826412470[/snapback]same thing tonight as 6"2" CHOCTAW Jermey Kimble shut Gaines down as he did BTW 6"

8" Gaint..Great game all CHOCTAW players ,coaches,fans on a bad shooting night that had nutting to do with WH ..Jitters are out of the way now. Liberty is not Invincible as MOST would have you believe..GO CHOCTAWS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

big daddy 18 and 13 . yea he really shut him down. liberty by 34. but i will say blake is a big time shooter.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:12 AM) 826412473[/snapback]this game will come on our local tv channel and people are going to wonder how this happened.

?? what.. you lost on a very bad shooting night for the Choctaws that had 6"2" Choctaw Jermey Kimble shut your mighy Gaines down as he did BTW Gaint == the whole second half he was a non-factor. you can go back to school now..Seriously WH had a great season be proud of it! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO CHOCTAWS /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They shut Gaines down? WHAT game were you watching? The only reason WH lost is because they quit going to Gaines near the end. He was literally an instant two points every time they passed him the ball. It was quite funny watching the Dyer County players try to guard him, though, jumping up and down, flailing their arms helplessly while Gaines merely grunted and dropped the ball in the bucket. All in all, Dyer County never got control of this game until the last four or five minutes of it, and even then they never got total control until the final (controversial, cough, cough)bucket, which is why it was such a thrilling game to watch. But for all those people that were blabbering that DC was just gonna walk away with this one, learn to have a little respect for WH. The team did dominate DC for about 3 and a half quarters...

Congrats on an excellent season, White House. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and all of these Dyer fans gloating that you're sitting home will be joining you in a couple of days after they are steamrolled by Liberty...

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ Mar 15 2007 - 01:11 AM) 826412498[/snapback]They shut Gaines down? WHAT game were you watching? The only reason WH lost is because they quit going to Gaines near the end. He was literally an instant two points every time they passed him the ball. It was quite funny watching the Dyer County players try to guard him, though, jumping up and down, flailing their arms helplessly while Gaines merely grunted and dropped the ball in the bucket. All in all, Dyer County never got control of this game until the last four or five minutes of it, and even then they never got total control until the final (controversial, cough, cough)bucket, which is why it was such a thrilling game to watch. But for all those people that were blabbering that DC was just gonna walk away with this one, learn to have a little respect for WH. The team did dominate DC for about 3 and a half quarters...

Congrats on an excellent season, White House. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and all of these Dyer fans gloating that you're sitting home will be joining you in a couple of days after they are steamrolled by Liberty...

trying to gaurd him??? one Choctaw shut him down in second half = a non-factor complete second half..if he was an instant two points why quit going to him?? better ask your coach,players not me. game in context was usual Choctaw game keeping opp within their sight== Choctaw Pressure -D forced yall out of the game Then puttin you OUT at 5 minute mark 4th qt .All WHITE HOUSE should be proud of your team for a great season as presumably we will be Proud of our Choctaws after fridays game as most would have us beleive ?? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826412477[/snapback]big daddy 18 and 13 . yea he really shut him down. liberty by 34. but i will say blake is a big time shooter.

all big daddys points,rebs in 1st half..yes shut him down in 2nd half..why quit going to him unless your coaches,players just wanted to ?? ..now you"ve joined the Liberty bandwagon==how quickly the tide turns ..btw Blake had a bad shooting night as did Long until last tip-in==GAME-WINNER ..THESE CHOCTAWS DONT QUIT a lesson yall learned tonight. GO CHOCTAWS !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great game White House. Be very proud of what you've accomplished this year. There were many doubters throughout the season, just like there were a bunch thinking you couldn't stay on the floor with a mighty Dyer Co. team. Well, you've proved them all wrong. Keep your heads up cause you took it to them and never backed down.

I've watched the replay of the last shot about 10 times and I think it was out of the shooters hands prior to the light on the backboard coming on. It was very close and it took watching it that many times to decide it was gone.

As far as shutting Gaines down, DC people that say that weren't watching the same game I watched. If you call a double/double by "Big Daddy" being shut down, then you have an obscured view my friends. As far as the DC players having a bad shooting night, give White House some credit there too. It might have had something to do with the defense of WH.

Good luck Dyer Co. Friday night, but I'm afraid you'll need much more than luck to stay on the floor with Liberty after what I saw last night.....

QUOTE(BDP5 @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:21 AM) 826412613[/snapback]I was at the game and saw Liberty paly before the WH and DC game. Liberty will destroy DC.

Then you must be pretty stoked about not having to face Liberty.....

Congrats to White House.....The team played as hard as they could..The big man played with a lot of heart...Kept it much closer that I ever thought they would....I saw them twice in December and they were not impressive,but you guys must have really improved since then.....