DC/White House

redbirdfan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:23 PM) 826413640[/snapback]crittendon is solid and i know he's a soph. both teams should be back in state next year but i doubt the result would be the same.

DC is losing 3 seniors, who are not any of the starting 5. DC will only be stronger. White House got as close as they will ever get to DC. Next year.......... Not even close. DC was only projected to win 10 games this year so every thing else is merely bonus for us. Liberty won the state last year and are expected to win it this year. So there could be an upset in the making. By the way.........I was at the state tournament last year and this year there seems to be a lot of new faces. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Which poses another question. As big as Jackson is, it seems pretty strange that Jackson can only produce one team for the state tournament. Aren't there like 6 high schools in Jackson? Are all of them in the same district? Whats up with that? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:15 AM) 826413848[/snapback]DC is losing 3 seniors, who are not any of the starting 5. DC will only be stronger. White House got as close as they will ever get to DC. Next year.......... Not even close. DC was only projected to win 10 games this year so every thing else is merely bonus for us. Liberty won the state last year and are expected to win it this year. So there could be an upset in the making. By the way.........I was at the state tournament last year and this year there seems to be a lot of new faces. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Which poses another question. As big as Jackson is, it seems pretty strange that Jackson can only produce one team for the state tournament. Aren't there like 6 high schools in Jackson? Are all of them in the same district? Whats up with that? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

all student atheltcs better players will go where they want to..reason some are much better at certain sports..but dont call it recruiting b/c the school asdmin /fans deny it..but i know its true..got 3 nephews.nieces that go to different schools for reason stated above /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(choc4life @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:15 AM) 826413848[/snapback]DC is losing 3 seniors, who are not any of the starting 5. DC will only be stronger. White House got as close as they will ever get to DC. Next year.......... Not even close. DC was only projected to win 10 games this year so every thing else is merely bonus for us. Liberty won the state last year and are expected to win it this year. So there could be an upset in the making. By the way.........I was at the state tournament last year and this year there seems to be a lot of new faces. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Which poses another question. As big as Jackson is, it seems pretty strange that Jackson can only produce one team for the state tournament. Aren't there like 6 high schools in Jackson? Are all of them in the same district? Whats up with that? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just because you will be returning players don't mean an upset. a lot of teams return players. Theirs and yours are just not as good as Liberty Tech. Sorry, it's a fact. These guys are too good.

youve lost your mind babyboy. white house will beat dc next year if dc is LUCKY enough to make it that far.

For real you have lost it buddy, Gaines will be back who in my opinion will be the best offensive center in the state next year, Barnes will be back, he will only get better. Wood and Trobaugh will also be back, total of 7 juniors returning. You are a complete moron for saying it won't even be close. You just better hope Dyer Co. makes it far enough to get a shot at White House.

NS AA 14

SS AA 12

JCM AAA 13

JCS A 15

TCA A 15

MA A 15

St. M NO TEAM

LT AA 12

USJ AA 14

• 15 years later...
On 3/15/2007 at 12:31 PM, VolunteerGeneral said:

I think I just read where someone watched the replay 10 times and came to the conclusion the ball had left his hand.

I still remember this game 15 years later.  I watched the replay at least 5 times , and wasn't sure the ball left his hands.  Dyer County got very lucky that night . That was the best team White House has ever had.  (26-7 ) , and lost at the buzzer , on a questionable call.