Smyrna 2007

january25

FootballDoc, not the craziest thing i have ever heard, if you remember last year the same thing happened but the 2 teams in opposite roles, riverdale winning region then smyrna going on to win state. i think riverdale will go ahead and make the sweep of both this year.

the region will be tough, i am honestly suprised to see where people are picking some of the teams, i think these will round out the 4 playoff spots:

Riverdale

Smyrna

Lebanon

Blackman

Blackman will not beat out Oakland for a playoff spot. Riverdale will win region again and maybe even state. I really like the #3 pick though.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman will not beat out Oakland for a playoff spot. Riverdale will win region again and maybe even state. I really like the #3 pick though.

i think they will they will be playing against oaklands new offense that have little experience with and they are returning a 3rd year starter in the QB position. it will be a dog fight.

but yeah i was wondering was anyone else thinking as i was i think i might be the only one so far who has put lebanon in the playoffs. they should have a pretty good squad

Come on now Wiseguy. Wheres the love. Dont make me bust out that other knee.

Don't make me throw some bolona at ya and remeber that love is how someone makes u feel about yourself. I'm sorry for not makin u feel good about yourself. By the way, how bout bustin on a oil can instead of my wheels. The 1st lesson of bein a adult is violence will only cause u more problems.

FootballDoc, not the craziest thing i have ever heard, if you remember last year the same thing happened but the 2 teams in opposite roles, riverdale winning region then smyrna going on to win state. i think riverdale will go ahead and make the sweep of both this year.

the region will be tough, i am honestly suprised to see where people are picking some of the teams, i think these will round out the 4 playoff spots:

Riverdale

Smyrna

Lebanon

Blackman

smyrna looked about like they always do. This was a situational scrimmage not down and distance.

continous subs throught out - got looks at lots of different players on both sides of the ball

back up qb got all the snaps (sonny is away)

still looking for who will take the tb spot - Sanders looked good and is probably ahead right now ( Bryson the freshman had a tight back and only ran it once for 20 yards or so)

BGA - looked good they run a lot of boot leg plays and throw underneath a lot. Very well coached. good tb small up front and not very deep in the line

I think they will be very improved in 07

it was what it was a scrimmage and both teams probably got what they were looking for.

• 11 months later...

Yes indeed a great group of kids.i expect them to do great but keyword kids..high school football is a teenager sport and in my mind and may others is way different then middle school.Im not saying some of these kids want see time im just saying that when you put a middle school running back in a high school football game...that may spell trouble...thats why they let them come up to varsity to watch and learn to get the feel of the game..im pretty sure reggie bush his freshman year didnt play in high school......And I ve heard of the texas football star...but i havent seen him much to know his abilities....

actually reggie bush started his freshman year......