Knox West

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheBigPenquin @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826423433[/snapback]Last year we played them to one loss and one tie, and from what I can remember they were very young with many key arsenal players. I have not seen them play, but play them soon and just am wondering what we're up against if anyone has anything?

Youll find out alot tomorrow night after they play farragut. Its the first major test for both teams this season

some kid named Tanner can throw it very far. VERY DANGEROUS. he also scored a nice free kick for them against Morristown West.

They tied Farragut 2-2 and Morristown West 1-1. and beat Houson 3-2. They have some key players. like #4. (very fast)

They aren't very deep though. I think they only have 14 or 15 players on their team. Or that is what I saw at the Bearden Invitational.

QUOTE(THE ANSWER @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826427723[/snapback]wests midfield is very good. cody can score just about any where on field and kat is fast with great ball skills and a good cross

All I can say Cody McCoy, if you have this kid in your center midfield you will compete in the game. He is having a great year

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 1 2007 - 06:45 PM) 826427771[/snapback]All I can say Cody McCoy, if you have this kid in your center midfield you will compete in the game. He is having a great year

overrated..Stephen Morrissey is worlds better then Cody Mccoy..trust me..1 on 1 battle Stephen will win it 9 times out of 10

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 4 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826429401[/snapback]good starting 11, their line-up is not deep at all. So in case of injury, (as their excuse to losing to Webb tonite), they will fail

When you say that injury was their excuse for losing to Webb, i was wondering where anybody said anything about losing because of injury.

QUOTE(gerrard8 @ Apr 4 2007 - 07:09 AM) 826429533[/snapback]When you say that injury was their excuse for losing to Webb, i was wondering where anybody said anything about losing because of injury.

Nobody said it, but everyone was thinking it. Cody is an important part of West's team, but Webb was missing Stein who would have been matched against Cody, so it was wash.

Injuries are just a part of this game. Everyone you play seems to have one or two out for some various injury. As competitors, you always want to play your opponents best with your best. West didn't quit because Cody couldn't play. In fact, the team probably played harder in order to compensate. Playing without him for a game or two will probably make them even better in the long run.