Warrior Spring Classic Scores for Saturday - Post Em!

davidlimbaugh

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 31 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826427153[/snapback]i think u misunderstood me.. i was not upset w/ the fact that u had games scheduled on Sunday i was upset w/ the fact that a team had committed to play in the tournament only to not follow through until the end.. why should they even come to play if they are not prepared to play to win and play till the end? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" thats all i am saying. BTW thanks for the updates....

Maybe you should consider that the coach made a decision that was best for the team on Sunday.

Just last weekend DB played in a tourney they had committed to at the beginning of the season. Come Sunday they had a pitcher that was slated to throw that weekend who's arm was still bothering him after a 7 day rest.

It would have been very foolish for our coach to throw him that day, telling him to work through it. What was left? Pitch 3 pitchers who had about 2 innings each left on their arms and be without pitching on the conference game just 2 days away... win a tourney so you can brag about how great a team you are or walk away and get ready for your conference game......looks to me like a NO-BRAINER.

I know what your decision would be... pitch the little 9 year old bat boy so the other team could have bragging rights. Why not just forfeit and let the other team win that way?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BaseballthruNthru @ Mar 31 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826427173[/snapback]Who is winning the USJ vs Riverdale? What inning are they in? Who is pitching for USJ? How is the game going?

USJ scores a run in the bottom of the 8th to win 4-3

Scores so far:

Goodpasture 10 vs Cascade 0

Goodpasture 11 vs USJ 8

Riverdale 3 vs USJ 4 (8 innings)

Lincoln Co 8 vs Collierville 7

Farragut 8 vs Collierville 4

Clarksville 12 vs Bearden 14

Clarksville 2 vs Smyrna 8

Overton 1 vs Marshall Co 0

Overton 10 vs Soddy Daisy 2

Bartlett 6 vs Lexington Catholic 1