I love the Red Sox, Ive pulled for them for 5 yrs. now, I like the Braves, cause that is all you hear about around hear. Once I really started enjoying baseball, my 2 friends were Red Sox fans and I knew alot about them, so thats my team.

Whats yalls?

Does anyone else HATE the Yankees

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, Orlando Cepeda,Julian Javier, Dal Mazville, Ken Boyer,Mike Shannon, Curt Flood, Tim McCarver and the gang made me a Cardinal fan for life in the sixties. Been through many ups and downs over the years, but Redbird for life. Have been fortunate enough to see Cardinals play in 8 World Series and win 4 (had waited a long time for last year). Have seen Cardinals go from 69 through 81 without a playoff appearance. That's what being a fan is all about--revelling in the victories and struggling through the bad times (waiting for "next" year).

Been a Braves fan all my life. Started with Dale Murphy then to the pitching trio of Glavine, Smoltz, and Avery. With sluggers like Gant, Justice, Terry P. Maddux then jumped on the ride, so did the Crime Dog and many many more. But every year except 95 they break my heart in October, but you gotta stick with your team.

BTW, I do hate the Yankees.