U16 Girls State Tournament

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(live2succeed @ Jun 11 2007 - 11:39 PM) 826474068[/snapback]Your point? Yes, they scored first but the Strikers then came back to win. Don't know what your trying to insinuate.

My point was that the Strikers are a great team, 5-time (now 6-time) state Champions. I've seen them play probably 7 or 8 times, and they can take advantage of any mistake their opponent might make. They deserve all the praise you can give them. Most teams in the state approach playing them with the thought that they can't be beat. I was trying to say that while they are a great team, they can be beaten.

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Jun 11 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826474018[/snapback]stones river beat east ridge 2-0 for the state title

stoner river and tnfc both go to the region 3 tournament the forth of july weekend

east ridge qualifies for the region 3 premier league with stones river

I don't believe East Ridge will qualify for the Premier League. I believe it will be TNFC as the defending Premier League Champion and Strikers as the State Champion.

QUOTE(powerbar @ Jun 12 2007 - 11:00 AM) 826474201[/snapback]I don't believe East Ridge will qualify for the Premier League. I believe it will be TNFC as the defending Premier League Champion and Strikers as the State Champion.

I thought the State Champion and Finalist went to the Premier League next year.

QUOTE(Manchester @ Jun 12 2007 - 01:38 PM) 826474263[/snapback]I thought the State Champion and Finalist went to the Premier League next year.

That is true unless the Premier League Champion is from your state and age group, then the State Champion and defending Premier League Champion go.