Bledsoe County Football?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure of this, but don't quote me.

7 on 7 scrimmage today at Bledsoe, starts at 6:00

Clay County , Grundy , Sunbright, & Bledsoe will be there.

Teams will be fed plate lunches after the scrimmage.

Plate lunches will be sold to fans during the scrimmage.

Should be good weather. Hope you have a good turnout.

No doubt the talent is there and has been there.

Chris is a very good running back, but I think his speed has been blown out of proportion a little on these posts. I would be very surprised if he is under a 4.9, I dont want to hear any arguement unless you have been there when he was timed, and I know B doesn't know(unless he has been told by someone, and that is not accurate)

As far as the O line goes, I also agree, but it doesn't take a football expert to grasp the concept of " as the line goes, so goes the team", I think everyone knows that. Who do you think is getting the least work on the team? How much work do the lineman get during the 7 on 7 scrimmages? Is there a someone working with the lineman, while the 7 on 7 guys are scrimmaging?

Who is practicing kicking/punting for us?

As far as the 7 on 7 drills,I heard Harvey has played realy well at DB, and maybe our two best WR are Ridley and Blaylock.

Some very excellent points. It is always good to see someone on here with some logic and reason and not just rambling. Not meaning to offend anyone, just the facts.

But on another note how many people have heard that the coach is already saying this will be his one and only year as head coach? Is there some accuracy to this or is this just a bunch of gossip that always seems to go through the air of a small town. Just wondering.

Some very excellent points. It is always good to see someone on here with some logic and reason and not just rambling. Not meaning to offend anyone, just the facts.

But on another note how many people have heard that the coach is already saying this will be his one and only year as head coach? Is there some accuracy to this or is this just a bunch of gossip that always seems to go through the air of a small town. Just wondering.

I havent heard that one probally just a rumor!

You know how the small town rumor mill is, i can tell someone that the co-op is gonna be closed saturday for inventory and before you know it, it's closing down for good the competion was just too tough!

See what im saying?

You know how the small town rumor mill is, i can tell someone that the co-op is gonna be closed saturday for inventory and before you know it, it's closing down for good the competion was just too tough!

See what im saying?

That is bad about the co-op

See what im saying?

That is what I figured. That is too bad about the co-op though, several people work there and have for years. HaHa.

Good Luck to the boys in Blue........... Anyone heard anything about young players, or players that are much improved from last year? I am looking foward to some full contact scrimages, it's always a little different with the pads on...... Any freshman really comming on thus far in the 7 on 7's?

Good Luck Warriors!!!!!!!!!!! BCW

How did Bledsoe Co. look in there last 7 on 7?

That depends on who you ask. Truthfully they are a 3-7, maybe 4-6 ball club at best. Some say they are much better than that and I hope they are correct. But for someone that has been watching them for a long time that is unfortunately not the case. The boys are not in shape, and have not been hitting the weights like they need to to be better than that. They have some talent and some kids with some athletic ability, but they are not in the condition to be contenders for this region or to be better than a 500 ball team. Maybe other teams in the area are down and we can catch a break or two and pull off a 6-4 season. And again I hope I am way wrong and we are playing deep into the playoffs, but I am not. And time will soon tell.

I would still love to see a full schedule. I can't believe that Mr Robertson has made that statement but heard that his assistant is really making a quiet push and that with the current A.D. that would be a possibility. However, with the current super in office there will be no moving the coach. On a positive note I think this is the team that can compete for a region championship. They must not take anyone lightly but as I have said without Tyner I really don't see anyone who they shouldn't be able to compete with and if they are prepared win. Warrior4ever I have also heard they aren't working really hard and that most of their workouts are simply social time. Hope I am wrong, but when the summer turns to fall the leaves and the teams not in shape dry up and fall away