Bledsoe County Football?

if he is going to open the offense up the way he talked about they had better do more than lose to cumberland county and stone. Those 2 teams don't exactly strike fear into their opponents. Also, my only problem with doing that with the offense is that Bledsoe had been known for physical play, well until the last few years and that type of offense doesn't speak of physical. Well with the quality of athletes that they have they should be able to move the ball through the air on everyone except maybe Tyner and also with Watson as the threat that he poses things look good for the big blue

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he is going to open the offense up the way he talked about they had better do more than lose to cumberland county and stone. Those 2 teams don't exactly strike fear into their opponents. Also, my only problem with doing that with the offense is that Bledsoe had been known for physical play, well until the last few years and that type of offense doesn't speak of physical. Well with the quality of athletes that they have they should be able to move the ball through the air on everyone except maybe Tyner and also with Watson as the threat that he poses things look good for the big blue

From what I hear is that Stone will be much improved this year... CCHS is a 5A school not many schools compete with them especially 2A except your powerhouses in 2A.... I think I may ride over to Grundy and watch the 7 on 7 today and see how it looks myself...

well stone can't actually be improved since this is their first year in varsity competition. Also, who told you that about CCHS? They were 0-10 and I don't care who you play that is still bad. That has been one of the problems at bledsoe for many years. Excuses! We don't have this or they have that...let's be big boys and admit where we are lacking and make it better. Instead we try and blame our lack of something on someone else. I for one am tired of whining and want some winning. Mr Robertson has a bull's eye on his back but I personally think he can get the job done. I have no doubt that he will improve the program from where it is currently. i also think that while he is at it we might need to take a look at our sport's program as a whole. Let's place blame where it should lie and take it off of those who have absolutely nothing to do with our problems.

well stone can't actually be improved since this is their first year in varsity competition. Also, who told you that about CCHS? They were 0-10 and I don't care who you play that is still bad. That has been one of the problems at bledsoe for many years. Excuses! We don't have this or they have that...let's be big boys and admit where we are lacking and make it better. Instead we try and blame our lack of something on someone else. I for one am tired of whining and want some winning. Mr Robertson has a bull's eye on his back but I personally think he can get the job done. I have no doubt that he will improve the program from where it is currently. i also think that while he is at it we might need to take a look at our sport's program as a whole. Let's place blame where it should lie and take it off of those who have absolutely nothing to do with our problems.

Ok.... I'll keep my mouth shut for now... And when the season starts if we lose to some teams were suppose to beat we'll see who's whining and who the Bledsoe fans blame for the loss.... But if Bledsoe fans hold true to tradition then they'll place blame on the head coach...

I wouldnt say that stone cant be improved, they played a 10 game schedule last year, which though jv most teams played everyone except seniors against them. Also CCHS didnt have any recievers and played virtally all sophs at wr and rb last season. I know I played. plus Dont put so much emphesis on the passing league as youre doomed, the loss to cchs was done early they gave up 4 tds on 6 passes and 1 more late in that first series. In the 2nd game against cchs the only td they gave up was when cchs fr qb a righty rolled left on the run and threw a 45 yard bomb right over the defender into recievers arm, you cant do anything about that. Against stone it was real close it was a 1 score difference. Offensively bledsoe struggled but they had playfakes and such that will greatly effect a defense in a game situation, their biggest problem defensively was they gave up the deep ball

They've been working out more than once a week..... I know for a fact... Except during the dead period and during the dead period they were working out at the gym in town...

How many times a week and was this the team or just some of the players?

Someone is making alot of money if the team has a membership at the gym in town.

From what I hear is that Stone will be much improved this year... CCHS is a 5A school not many schools compete with them especially 2A except your powerhouses in 2A.... I think I may ride over to Grundy and watch the 7 on 7 today and see how it looks myself...

How did the 7 on 7 go?

How many times a week and was this the team or just some of the players?Someone is making alot of money if the team has a membership at the gym in town.

The players that had a way were there.......

How did the 7 on 7 go?

I didn't go because I forgot I had a co-ed softball game tonight but it got rained out and by the time I found out it was too late to go...

The players that had a way were there.......I didn't go because I forgot I had a co-ed softball game tonight but it got rained out and by the time I found out it was too late to go...

I wonder if any players were riding around town, if so they had a way.

I think they are working out twice a week.

7 on 7 at Stone Thursday, and at Bledsoe on Friday, I think.

Dickie Brown makes his return Friday, with his new team. Good luck to Coach Brown(except Friday)(lol)

I heard Central was at Grundy, Tuesday, I was wondering what Coach Barger thought of our team after seeing them first hand?(well 7 on 7 anyway)

Bledsoe looked pretty good in the 7 on 7 at Grundy. QB threw the ball well and they had some good looking WRs. I think all the teams there got some good practice in. Coach Roberson and his staff are doing a good job. Hard to tell how the season will turn out for ANY football team from 7 on 7( always a different story when the pads go on) but the Warriors seem to have enough athletes to comnpete for a playoff spot and possibly a home playoff game. Good luck to Coach Roberson and the Warriors this fall and I hope you guys have an outstanding season.

I heard Bledsoe is doing well. I am glad that the guys are getting on board with Coach Roberson. I have always liked Coach and his heart bleeds Blue. I do not think anyone will have influence on Coach. I hope coach Roberson and the Warriors have an outstanding year ( except for week 9) and hope they make the former Warriors proud. From one warrior to another good luck this year.