Bledsoe County Football?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear what happened at the school board meeting last night?????

When in the next one?

Polecat

Yeah i know all about it i can not believe after all that people have done for this program and the QB club that NIPPER would try such, and as hard as it has been to get a band finally back at our games he really has the nerve! I think our superintendent needs to do what he was doing a few years ago. Go back to teaching machine shop! Also my rep on the school board WILL HAVE AN OPPENENT THIS UPCOMING ELECTION!

Yeah i know all about it i can not believe after all that people have done for this program and the QB club that NIPPER would try such, and as hard as it has been to get a band finally back at our games he really has the nerve! I think our superintendent needs to do what he was doing a few years ago. Go back to teaching machine shop! Also my rep on the school board WILL HAVE AN OPPENENT THIS UPCOMING ELECTION!

I heard quite a few folks were there from the QB Club.

Polecat

Could someone fill me in on what happened at the school board meeting?

Could someone fill me in on what happened at the school board meeting?

Let me start by saying I wasn't there.

They brought up the booster club money for Bledsoe County School Sports. Nipper wants all the money to filter through the school. If everyone knew how little the actual school has bought the sports teams compared to what the booster clubs buy them, they would be furious about this. Just another excuse for the school to get their hands on the sports money and put it to something other than sports.

Bledsoe scrimmaged Sunbright on Tuesday and defeated them 1-0.... Bledsoe was still without 4 starters...

I heard we got beat everywhere but the scoreboard, were you there? is this true? Didn't we beat Sunbright by like 7 TD's in 7 on 7? I realize 7 on 7 is not a real game, but 1-0, against a team that isn't very good, doesn't sound very promising.

You think it might be because the football team had a scrimmage until close to 8? Some of the posters on here need to stand behind a team instead of dogging it into the ground. When you get on here for running down players and coaches it does no good.

I am sure the High School scrimmage and little blue practice cut the numbers down. Who is on here running down players?

As far as the coach goes, I think Warrior4ever(in the past) & BCHSWar Just want to live in the past and that's all they talk about, they definately know their BCHS football history, but that is not doing the program any good now. As far as I am concerned any coach we get deserves a shot and until he has proven he can't do the job, then stay off his back. No one knows what kind of HEAD coach Mr Roberson will be because he has not been the HEAD coach. That said, when I feel like he can't do the job, I will be the first one to jump on him, but that will not be till at least 7 games into the season.