Bledsoe County Football?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard some disturbing mutterings going on Sunday but that is what it's all about. The more people talk about it the better it is going to be. When nobody is talking that usually means nobody cares. I have already suffered through enough of those type years. Lets get ready to go

What kind of juicy gossip did you hear this sunday?

Bledsoe has 28 players this year on the team so far....

...Bledsoebtheboys, I say this with all sincerity because I have seen and experienced this firsthand...it maybe an over-used cliche but it truly is "quality and not quantity"...in 1996 Tyner went all the way to the 3A Championship game with 26 players(lost to Memphis Melrose)...it's never been about 'numbers' no matter what folks say!!! Good Luck on the 2007 season!!!

good point about quality....I was wondering how things went at the scrimmage. I have never put much stock in scrimmages except to see how much better a team is later in the year after watching them early. How did Watson and Colvard do? The defense must have played pretty well if they only gave up 1 TD no matter who you are against. As for letting players come out after school starts? when does school start? if you miss a week of practice then you must have been really committed to the team. If I were Mr Roberson (sorry bout the spelling) then would you really want players coming out that might mess up what you have started. Discipline is not something you just have it is something that players and people gain. It is like work, most of you have never had a job long enough to understand that it takes dedication to go to work everyday until the great day when you can retire. It is the same in athletics, if you don't work then you shouldn't and won't get the benefits.

...Bledsoebtheboys, I say this with all sincerity because I have seen and experienced this firsthand...it maybe an over-used cliche but it truly is "quality and not quantity"...in 1996 Tyner went all the way to the 3A Championship game with 26 players(lost to Memphis Melrose)...it's never been about 'numbers' no matter what folks say!!! Good Luck on the 2007 season!!!

I think they will do well this year with what they've got..... Barring anymore injuries we should compete in most of our games if not all of them...