2nd best Athlete in 1A

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Jun 5 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826471938[/snapback]My hope is that Markham, Alsup, and Rickaway will all have equal carries. If done correctly would be very hard for a defense to key on anyone.

I say that because i think that this comming year will be much like last year, in yards per carry he is not far ahead of Markham, but he touches the ball at least twice as much and sometimes three times as much as anyone else.

Don't forget about Preston.

He's an excellent athlete in his own right.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(croz6110 @ Jun 5 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826471940[/snapback]Don't forget about Preston.

He's an excellent athlete in his own right.

I give up lol, there are too many good runners at FCS. I get a headache thinking about it... but it is a happy headache. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Jun 5 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826471650[/snapback]Tiger Press..No need to worry about who's the best..Marco Dailey is going to get all the ink from the Nashville papers..WE at Lake Co.know Jordan is a load ...All everyone heard last year was Marco Dailey..After Lake Co got healthy last year..especially Brandon Springer..everyone from Lake Co was wanting a Springer-Dailey showdown..Against the same J.C.S. team..Springer was like Superman and Lake Co was within 1 play and 18 seconds to making that game happen..Dailey did okay against that same J.C.S. team but his team wasn't even in the same league..Most everyone from J.C. S. thought Springer was the better player the night they played..So..maybe it could be a case of Mt.Pleasant having an easier schedule and Dailey padding his stats while the T.C.A.'s ,Bruceton,J.C.S.,Fayette Academy,McKenzie and Lake County are in a stronger region...I'm sure Marco will get his 2,000 ..maybe 3,000 yards in beating some of the teams they play and winning by 50 points and he's still on the field...But then again ..if a team gets ahead by 35 in the last quarter this year ,the clock will continue to run,so maybe Mt.Pleasant won't be able to beat those poor teams by 50 to 60 points..

Wow, you need some cheese with that whine. LOL. So you are saying Marco didnt deserve what he got. I guess your local papers should do a better job promoting your team and "Supermans"

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Jun 5 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826471598[/snapback]you are entitled to your oppinion and i am not exactly disagreeing wtih you, but i thought i would offer some food for thought. Jeremy Rickaway rushed 20 times for 58 yards against JCS, which is a little less than 3 yards a carry. Marco Dailey rushed 32 times for 99 yards (according to both Jackson sun, and Tennessean) which is an average of a little more than 3 yards a carry. Now if it turned out that both websites are wrong and he rushed 32 times for around 120 yards like some of the Mount Pleasant fans have argued, then he rushed for around 4 yards a carry. The point is that Jeremy Rickaways numbers against JCS were not all that different from Marco Dailey against the same D. (no i am not claiming that Jeremy should be held in the same regard as Marco, i am saying JCS's D was that good).

ok very understandable and I saw that they had a good Defense. It seemed to me that FC struggled to move the ball on them somewhat. I would love to go see Marco Dailey play to see the things he does.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Jun 6 2007 - 05:21 AM) 826471973[/snapback]Wow, you nedd some cheese with that whine. LOL. So you are saying Marco didnt deserve what he got. I guess you local papers should do a better job promoting your team and "Supermans"

Contender

Group: Guests

Member No.: 19,787

This is a quote from a J.C. S fan after they played both Lake Co and Mt.Pleasant

I mean no disrespect at all to MP...but the Lake County team we played last week would have beaten the MP team we played tonight...no question in my mind

No whining but Lake Co would certainly have a better case of whining than Mt.Pleasant..Lake Co was within one play from beating J.C.S. and Mt.Pleasant forgot to show up..Didn't say he didn't deserve what he got..But J.C.S. showed him that teams from here actually had a defense..All I'm saying is based upon playing against the same J.C.S. team..Springer was the better athlete..I look for Marco to win it again this year....but Lake Co will be down after losing about 9 starters ..so along with playing Gleason,South Fulton,Greenfield..hopefully Bruceton will leave Jordan in against all of our teams..let him gain about 300 yards in those games and win by 40 to 50 points..Jordan will have a chance..As far as the local paper...the Lake Co Banner doesn't carry as much clout as the Tennessean!...But ..I listened to the radio broadcast of you and the other guy announcing..

Champion

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 34,605

Congrats J.C,S.. yall played great tonight..Mt.Pleasant was lucky the score wasn't more than it was at half time...The announcers from Mt.Pleasant was complaining about a J.C.S.fan not having class...How it looked like it was going to be 2 private schools playing for the championship in J.C.S. and Friendship Christian..That they were the best public school in the state...

The post above was after listening to Mt.Pleasant getting pummeled by J.C.S. and yall complaing and whining...That yall was the best public school ..Wrong...Whining about getting beat by a private school..Whing about a J.C.S. fan...Boo hoo...And you want to bring up whining..You must have all the cheese!

QUOTE(oldsc7 @ Jun 6 2007 - 11:42 AM) 826472096[/snapback]ok very understandable and I saw that they had a good Defense. It seemed to me that FC struggled to move the ball on them somewhat. I would love to go see Marco Dailey play to see the things he does.

My only oppinion on the state championship game is that it is over. i don't want to be one of those guys who is constantly saying woulda coulda shoulda. We got beat. We did not play our best game and we lost, plain and simple.

QUOTE(mrbigster @ Jun 6 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826472098[/snapback]This is a quote from a J.C. S fan after they played both Lake Co and Mt.Pleasant

I mean no disrespect at all to MP...but the Lake County team we played last week would have beaten the MP team we played tonight...no question in my mind

No whining but Lake Co would certainly have a better case of whining than Mt.Pleasant..Lake Co was within one play from beating J.C.S. and Mt.Pleasant forgot to show up..Didn't say he didn't deserve what he got..But J.C.S. showed him that teams from here actually had a defense..All I'm saying is based upon playing against the same J.C.S. team..Springer was the better athlete..I look for Marco to win it again this year....but Lake Co will be down after losing about 9 starters ..so along with playing Gleason,South Fulton,Greenfield..hopefully Bruceton will leave Jordan in against all of our teams..let him gain about 300 yards in those games and win by 40 to 50 points..Jordan will have a chance..As far as the local paper...the Lake Co Banner doesn't carry as much clout as the Tennessean!...But ..I listened to the radio broadcast of you and the other guy announcing..

Congrats J.C,S.. yall played great tonight..Mt.Pleasant was lucky the score wasn't more than it was at half time...The announcers from Mt.Pleasant was complaining about a J.C.S.fan not having class...How it looked like it was going to be 2 private schools playing for the championship in J.C.S. and Friendship Christian..That they were the best public school in the state...

The post above was after listening to Mt.Pleasant getting pummeled by J.C.S. and yall complaing and whining...That yall was the best public school ..Wrong...Whining about getting beat by a private school..Whing about a J.C.S. fan...Boo hoo...And you want to bring up whining..You must have all the cheese!

Well we can say what if all day. I mean after watching the 1A championship, MP could have beat either team. The night MP ran into JCS they were on fire. If they would have played like that in the state title game it would have been another blow out against FCS. So what if and maybe and could have is all hearsay. JCS beat both Lake Co. and MP and won the title that is the only fact.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Jun 6 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826472164[/snapback]Well we can say what if all day. I mean after watching the 1A championship, MP could have beat either team. The night MP ran into JCS they were on fire. If they would have played like that in the state title game it would have been another blow out against FCS. So what if and maybe and could have is all hearsay. JCS beat both Lake Co. and MP and won the title that is the only fact.

If only we had thrown them one more int. that would have made it the blowout... or mabey fumbled it a little bit more to give them the blowout.... We did everything we could here at FCS to get a blowout put on us in the state championship and are dang defense kept it a close game, i hate when they do that.

We have a young man at Cascade that is too young to group in with the top four or five guys in this years class, but mark my words, he'll be thought of as one of the best before he leaves high school. Incoming sophmore Matt Henderson averaged over 8 yards a carry last year as a freshman while spliting time in the backfield. He will only get bigger and better the next three years and I'm expecting huge things from him!

Shane Spann QB from Jo Byrns!!!!

He passed for almost 2,000 yards had over 30 TD's and also had around 500 yds rushing. He only had i think 4 or 5 interceptions.

He is a great athlete.

Anothe pure athlete who is EXTREMELY fast is Orlando Taylor. He ran down Marco Daily last year, not saying he is as fast as Daily, but I have the film to prove it. Orlando will have a break out season this year, and I know everyone will know his name by the end of the season.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Jun 6 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826472164[/snapback]Well we can say what if all day. I mean after watching the 1A championship, MP could have beat either team. The night MP ran into JCS they were on fire. If they would have played like that in the state title game it would have been another blow out against FCS. So what if and maybe and could have is all hearsay. JCS beat both Lake Co. and MP and won the title that is the only fact.

If a frog had wings, he wouldnt!! Well, you know!!!! If's If's If's

Results are what that matters.... JCS was State Champions!!!! Bottom LINE~~~~~~~~~~

Didnt JCS and Friendship play for the baseball championship too. WOW- there must be a conspiracy.