Top Prospects for 2009

ruse?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another player to add to this list is MBA TE/DT Joseph Sloan, 6-5, 240 lb playing along side big Preston Bailey and Ben Bartholomew. Strong blocker, athletic, nice hands and is playing on both sides of the ball-getting some D-1 attention. Took unofficial visit to UT as a sophomore and invited UTs first scrimmage this fall. A stand out at Vandy Senior camp and asked to be at all home games. Attended GaTech Senior camp with BA's Alex Bullard.

• 4 weeks later...

i know this has been said before but there cant be many better than eric gordon of hillsboro

bigboss.

Eric Gordon is a very good prospect. He showed well @ Hoover in the 7 on 7, and has done well so far this yr. The further Hillsboro goes, the higher his stock will go. He needs to get to @ least one combine and one camp this spring to verify his #'s. Get him to Atlanta or better yet Columbus. He needs to show out against those guys in one on one drills. After that he should be off to the races. I really like him at Corner at the next level. Great feet, and his hip rotation is very natural. He also has to turn and run with very good players every day at practice. I think the M. Brown kid @ Harding might be the another high end rivals kid if he chooses the Gridiron over the hardwood. I know Zak Tait at Catholic is on the rivals Top 100 watch list for 09, and the Scout Top 50 South but he is out for the rest of the yr. with a knee. Too early to tell, but the most recent rivals article on him indicated that Southern Cal, Oklahoma, LSU, Florida, TN, Bama, etc were still interested. Those are the top 3 for 09.

ruse?