Most Enjoyable Player to Watch Since 04

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would be...

LaMarcus Coker and Preston Brown at Antioch. As a poster said before, every time you saw the Bears play, you could almost feel the crowd ready to see either one of them break a near 80 yard TD.

Gaston Miller at Riverdale. Being right down the street from Riverdale, I was able to see a number of his games and he was one of the most shifty runners this area has seen.

Terrence Holt at Maplewood. He was a lot like Miller. Fun to watch.

Golden Tate at PJP2. He was fun to watch due to the different ways he would be used in the offense.

Others would be Tyler Maples from Maryville, Michael Swett from MBA [i still remember that MBA/BA game...pretty exciting], and Jamie Graham at Whites Creek [he was like Tate in the sense of wondering which way he'd be used and he had a pretty exciting senior year last year].

LaMarcus Coker and Preston Brown as a tandem, were as good as any duo EVER in Tennessee. Antioch could have charged $15 dollars and it would have been worth it. They were a ticking timebomb, because you knew one of them was going to take it 80 yards at some point in the game.

TC Jennings at Ravenwood was a guy that ran around and just made things happen.

Terrance Holt at Maplewood was another exciting guy to watch.

Golden Tate at JP II also goes without saying.