7AAA

live2succeed

Becca was double and triple teamed most of the night. Tullahoma did an excellent job defensively

in the first half. I'm also curious as to what has MJUHB so upset. The ref called very few fouls in the

game. The PK to tie the game was more than legitimate as Kirstin was definitely taken down from behind

while in the box. Maybe something I didn't see.

Very nice ceremony at half time for the seniors also. Nice touch with the picture posters of the girls

as you walked in from the parking lot

MJUHB, i asked a couple of people if they could point you out to me as I wanted to thank you

for all the effort you put into your rankings and other posts, but had no luck. Maybe next time.

tullahoma played kickball and riverdale good possession soccer

it was almost like we were playing for a tie

hillary mcneese(and not kirsten) gave up the pk and i was behind the net so yes it was a clean foul in the box

after that the midfield completely forgot to cover becca

senior night should have been before the game not at halftime because riverdale was able to make adjustments and we didn't make adjustments at halftime because of senior night

the game was secondary

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJUHB, i asked a couple of people if they could point you out to me as I wanted to thank you

for all the effort you put into your rankings and other posts, but had no luck. Maybe next time.

i was hot before the game because of senior night which is bad because i like the kids

i'm usually on the far end shaging balls

but i will be at shelbyville/riverdale thursday night and i stand down below the pressbox behind coach gordon

i was hot before the game because of senior night which is bad because i like the kids

i'm usually on the far end shaging balls

but i will be at shelbyville/riverdale thursday night and i stand down below the pressbox behind coach gordon

I'll look you up at Shelbyville then. I also understand why you were upset now.

Also the Kirstin I was referring to was Riverdales #15 Kirstin Williams. It was kinda weird

being in the stands and having both sets of fan yelling for a Kirstin.

Becca was double and triple teamed most of the night. Tullahoma did an excellent job defensively

in the first half. I'm also curious as to what has MJUHB so upset. The ref called very few fouls in the

game. The PK to tie the game was more than legitimate as Kirstin was definitely taken down from behind

while in the box. Maybe something I didn't see.

Very nice ceremony at half time for the seniors also. Nice touch with the picture posters of the girls

as you walked in from the parking lot

Well apparently they didn't play defense well enough against her. I'm telling you. If you keep one person on her the entire game then she can't do anything. Perfect example: Maggie Trollinger of siegel last year. She stayed near her the entire game and annoyed the crap out of her. Did becca have a good game that night? nope. but hey, what do i know.

I'm also pretty sure that senior night played a big part. It was an emotional night and I'm sure the wildcats probably started out slow. but hey, i might be wrong. I wasn't there.

Well apparently they didn't play defense well enough against her. I'm telling you. If you keep one person on her the entire game then she can't do anything. Perfect example: Maggie Trollinger of siegel last year. She stayed near her the entire game and annoyed the crap out of her. Did becca have a good game that night? nope. but hey, what do i know.

I'm also pretty sure that senior night played a big part. It was an emotional night and I'm sure the wildcats probably started out slow. but hey, i might be wrong. I wasn't there.

Easy...If I remember correctly Becca scored in at least one of the games against Siegel and at the very least had some scoring opportunities in both matches. Regardless, she has scored against many quality opponents whether she was "marked" or not. It usually takes more than one person to stop her. She is an amazing player and getting better. It only takes one play in which a defender can get side tracked and Becca will make you pay. Riverdale is not a one person team anymore.

In the future, you may want to be careful commenting about games in which you did not attend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Easy...If I remember correctly Becca scored in at least one of the games against Siegel and at the very least had some scoring opportunities in both matches. Regardless, she has scored against many quality opponents whether she was "marked" or not. It usually takes more than one person to stop her. She is an amazing player and getting better. It only takes one play in which a defender can get side tracked and Becca will make you pay. Riverdale is not a one person team anymore.

In the future, you may want to be careful commenting about games in which you did not attend. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thank you Siegel Soccer. Happens too often with the speculating by someone not in attendence.

Riverdale and Siegel played 3 times last year, regular season, district finals and regional finals with Siegel winning all

3 games 6-2, 4-1 and 4-1. Becca had at least two if not 3 of those goals and as good as Maggie is she definitely had help covering Becca. I would love to see Siegel only put one defender on her with no help next Wednesday, might be a different outcome. To say she can't do anything with one defender is mind-boggling.

Against Tullahoma the score was 0-0 at halftime. Tullahoma scored less than a minute into the second half, right after the senior night ceremonies, so I don't believe the ceremonies hurt them. It was more like the penalty in the box and some decent passing to set up Becca that won the game for Riverdale and yes, I was there.

riverdale is better than last year

hannah mcgowen about had 2 goals and the little freshman forward has very fast and is a skilled player

we were playing balls to our target forward 40 yards away from goal and expecting her to beat 2 riverdale centerbacks

you need to play a 3-2-3-2(enverted MW)against riverdale and not 4-5-1 like we did

it will interesting to see how riverdale defends hannah martin and kayla warren and what shelbyville does with becca

remember both teams are weak in the back so there will be a few goals scored tonight

riverdale is better than last year

hannah mcgowen about had 2 goals and the little freshman forward has very fast and is a skilled player

we were playing balls to our target forward 40 yards away from goal and expecting her to beat 2 riverdale centerbacks

you need to play a 3-2-3-2(enverted MW)against riverdale and not 4-5-1 like we did

it will interesting to see how riverdale defends hannah martin and kayla warren and what shelbyville does with becca

remember both teams are weak in the back so there will be a few goals scored tonight

granted riverdale is very good, i thought becca played weaker this year against blackman. it may be because we have a stronger team and have always had a very strong defense but becca did not have as many one on ones as she had against us last year. i remember last year hannah mcgowan and becca played off each other, lots of wall passes, but i don't think they had a single one this year.

Blackman 4-0 over Lebanon. 0-0 at half. Just may be the ugliest soccer that I have seen all year. Nice presentation at half, but senior night does take the focus off the game.

Our prayers go out to Katy Smith, out for the season with an ACL injury. Katy get better soon there are a lot of people out here that are counting on you.

Here is how it looks with one week of regular season left:

Riverdale 6 - 0 - 0 = 18 points with one game left against Siegel

Siegel 5 - 0 - 0 = 15 points with two games left against Riverdale and Cookeville

Blackman 5 - 2 - 0 = 15 points

Cookeville 4 - 2 - 0 = 12 points with one game left against Siegel

White County 2 - 4 - 1 = 7 points

Lebanon 2 - 5 - 0 = 6 points

Oakland 0 - 5 - 2 = 2 points

Warren County 0 - 6 - 1 = 1 point

Good luck to everyone on the rest of the season and looking forward to the tournament at Oakland.