Class 3A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2007?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2007?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trojans win region in a big way,,,, but dont count covington and crockett out. they will be battling for second and third. when i pick the trojans i keep in mind injury, with a key player getting injured it can ruin your season, just ask crockett ( perry) or obion (parker). dyersburg has the most tallent backing up the first team. that is why i believe it will be hard to knock off the trojans. and the fact they are 13-1 in this region taking the only loss in crockett county last year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Crockett County.

Ehhhh...they lost too much this past year...they lost the Johnson twins, Jarvis Perry, and several other players....they'll be good as usual but wont be in first....Dyersburg will more than likely finish first unless something major happens on or within the team...look for Dyer Co. to be a sleeper team and if the right chance comes up for them look for them to possibly make a playoff spots /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1.) Dyersburg

2.) Covington

3.) Crockett Co.

4.)5.) Haywood/Dyer Co. or vice versa

6.) Ripley

7.) Obion Co.

Ehhhh...they lost too much this past year...they lost the Johnson twins, Jarvis Perry, and several other players....they'll be good as usual but wont be in first....Dyersburg will more than likely finish first unless something major happens on or within the team...look for Dyer Co. to be a sleeper team and if the right chance comes up for them look for them to possibly make a playoff spots /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1.) Dyersburg

2.) Covington

3.) Crockett Co.

4.)5.) Haywood/Dyer Co. or vice versa

6.) Ripley

7.) Obion Co.

dyer county /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> please they lost all they had last year (Flowers) acording to lake county and trenton both teams totaly killed dyer county in their 7on7 league, lake county got creamed by obion in the spring so saying dyer county will make the playoffs is like counting obion in its not going to happen. if any team makes the playoffs it might be ripley

1 DYERSBURG

2Covington

3Crockett

4 Haywood or Ripley

dyercounties only prair was a kid named mcklin from dyersburg who got in trouble and moved up north they have no tail back that can run. B.A davis is all they have.... and when your getting blown away in 7 on 7 you cant pass that well eather

dyer county /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> please they lost all they had last year (Flowers) acording to lake county and trenton both teams totaly killed dyer county in their 7on7 league, lake county got creamed by obion in the spring so saying dyer county will make the playoffs is like counting obion in its not going to happen. if any team makes the playoffs it might be ripley

1 DYERSBURG

2Covington

3Crockett

4 Haywood or Ripley

dyercounties only prair was a kid named mcklin from dyersburg who got in trouble and moved up north they have no tail back that can run. B.A davis is all they have.... and when your getting blown away in 7 on 7 you cant pass that well eather

Thats what practice is for my friend...I said sleeper team not a guaranteed top 4 team...I wouldn't be getting too overconfident on your team this coming year...yes you folks will have a very good team and more than likely make the playoffs but a key injury or heck look at the past few years when ya'll were going 10-0 in the regular season then put out in the first round of the playoffs...anything IS possible!!!

Thats what practice is for my friend...I said sleeper team not a guaranteed top 4 team...I wouldn't be getting too overconfident on your team this coming year...yes you folks will have a very good team and more than likely make the playoffs but a key injury or heck look at the past few years when ya'll were going 10-0 in the regular season then put out in the first round of the playoffs...anything IS possible!!!

that happend in 05 and yes we shouldnt have got beat but thats why u line up and play but coming off a semi final season and few player changes you have to be confident dyersburg will role along this year as well